Jeep chat saying my 2019 past D1 / time frame of my 2019 moving along updating

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Can you have a Jeep that has been built and the build sheet and window sticker still be unavailable? I checked with Jeep chat for the first time today and they said it was built and waiting on inspection. However still nothing on the tracker.

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Can you have a Jeep that has been built and the build sheet and window sticker still be unavailable? I checked with Jeep chat for the first time today and they said it was built and waiting on inspection. However still nothing on the tracker.
I used this link below. On the tracker home page says not found still but think it updates every so often. On the link below you enter you vin# after the =

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I used this link below. On the tracker home page says not found still but think it updates every so often. On the link below you enter you vin# after the =

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
Yeah, I checked that as well. Still nothing found, tha this s why I was a little confused. My luck has been less that stellar so far, this is actually my 3rd order. Been without a Jeep (traded in a 2017 WK2 Trailhawk) since feb. I just worry something is off and I will,be having any ther order placed etc. or issues with inspection causing rebuild. (My 2017 WK2 failed inspection and they had to build another. I am cursed with factory orders.)

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Yeah, I checked that as well. Still nothing found, tha this s why I was a little confused. My luck has been less that stellar so far, this is actually my 3rd order. Been without a Jeep (traded in a 2017 WK2 Trailhawk) since feb. I just worry something is off and I will,be having any ther order placed etc. or issues with inspection causing rebuild. (My 2017 WK2 failed inspection and they had to build another. I am cursed with factory orders.)
Well hopefully you have good luck on this one ! I moved from G to Build Sheet in less than 24 hrs I believe so tomorrow hopefully the same for you maybe even later tonight

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Well hopefully you have good luck on this one ! I moved from G to Build Sheet in less than 24 hrs I believe so tomorrow hopefully the same for you maybe even later tonight
Hope so. I actually bought out of state, and will be about an hour away from the dealer for thanksgiving family. Would be great to just pick it up while I am there. Otherwise I will have to fly back and get it another time.

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Hope so. I actually bought out of state, and will be about an hour away from the dealer for thanksgiving family. Would be great to just pick it up while I am there. Otherwise I will have to fly back and get it another time.
I also bought out of state live in NY but bought at Farrish Jeep in Fairfax VA going to take Amtrak down and drive back when it arrives roughly 4.5hrs looking forward to it

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I also bought out of state live in NY but bought at Farrish Jeep in Fairfax VA going to take Amtrak down and drive back when it arrives roughly 4.5hrs looking forward to it
Mine will be about a 20hr drive if I take the direct route, but thinking about the long way home to stop and spend a few days in CO and then MOAB. Will all depend on the weather and when it hits the lot. Not a fan of rocks with snow or ice over them lol.

Dark-R

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
What was the reason you guy brought it out of state?

All the jeep dealers near my house mark up 2k to 4k over MSRP. It is waste of time to talk to them... I ordered out of state and got 6k below MSRP. Not sure why would people pay MSRP

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
What was the reason you guy brought it out of state?

All the jeep dealers near my house mark up 2k to 4k over MSRP. It is waste of time to talk to them... I ordered out of state and got 6k below MSRP. Not sure why would people pay MSRP
Exactly my reason for buying out of state learned a lot about prior to buying on this forum. Ended up getting 6.5% off invoice buying out of state plus the dealership has been easy to work with so far.

Had 3 dealers up here look at me like I was crazy when tried to work pricing with them. Not to mention sales tax out here is 8.8% so every bit counts for mods lol
Sponsored