alex_a2012

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 E350 MB Coupe, 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
How do I
I just tried Jeep chat they told me I was in D1,I guess its the person you get[/QUOTE

So I am new to this...How do I access Jeep Chat? Is it a telephone service, email or online portal? I have not bothered my dealer too much as I am getting a friend deal through the manager so I don't want to be a nuisance. My game plan was to wait patiently like everyone else and wait for the phone call or email.

The only information the inventory manager provided me was a VON. I asked about a VIN and he said he would inform me as soon as he gets it. Well it's been 30 days now so I'm sure they have it but I am still hesitant to inquire again. Any help would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Probably not. Look at how the dealers sued Tesla about that very thing...
I agree they tried to sue Tesla and lost. I own a Tesla from order through the build you are kept updated on everything GREAT process.

SM1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending...
Jeep Chat is now pretty consistently falling back on the "per policy, we don't give out status codes" but if you ask them for a more descriptive status, they will usually give you something closer to a real status code.

For example, I chatted them last week and their initial response was "it's being built". I asked what exact status it was and they refused to tell me, but when I asked for a more descriptive build status, they told me it was in Framing (which equates to an E status code).

Sponsored

Soljah112

First Name
Amar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Jeep Chat is now pretty consistently falling back on the "per policy, we don't give out status codes" but if you ask them for a more descriptive status, they will usually give you something closer to a real status code.

For example, I chatted them last week and their initial response was "it's being built". I asked what exact status it was and they refused to tell me, but when I asked for a more descriptive build status, they told me it was in Framing (which equates to an E status code).
I got a JB status today from chat. Been 4 days there. Just luck of the draw?

SM1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending...
I got a JB status today from chat. Been 4 days there. Just luck of the draw?
Weird. Mine is "built and awaiting shipping" for 4 days now, which I believe equates to a KZ status. But even 30 mins ago they refused to give me a real status code.

trble

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Vet
25 weeks
Sponsored