Scottroxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
Occupation
Poet
Vehicle Showcase
Hit up the chat clowns this morning to see if there was an update on ship date after being notified last week by email it would ship tentatively between the 20th-29th. Got the exact same response i've been getting daily since the build was completed on the 6th. KZ status, no clue when it will ship check back in a few days...

The dealer called a few hours later telling me they got it and pulled it up front for me to pick up.
they don't even give jeep chat any real info on your jeep. call that 800# instead.

148 days - 2 door rubicon
pick it up in the a.m.
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Hit up the chat clowns this morning to see if there was an update on ship date after being notified last week by email it would ship tentatively between the 20th-29th. Got the exact same response i've been getting daily since the build was completed on the 6th. KZ status, no clue when it will ship check back in a few days...

The dealer called a few hours later telling me they got it and pulled it up front for me to pick up.
they don't even give jeep chat any real info on your jeep. call that 800# instead.

pick it up in the a.m.
Congratulations

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

pick it up in the a.m.
Post pics still waiting on my 2dr red rubi w/pst 147 days

OP
OP
Scottroxxx

Scottroxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
Occupation
Poet
Vehicle Showcase
Post pics still waiting on my 2dr red rubi w/pst 147 days
Took a few cel pics but they don’t really do it justice, looks amazing in person! I’ll have some good pics tomorrow.
Sponsored