Sponsored

Jeep "Build & Price" Not Updated

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
That may be but I build then order
Then you’re doing it wrong, because you can order a far more unique and varied Wrangler than you can ever build on jeep.com
Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Of course I go to dealer computer. I'm on my 16th jeep

OP
OP

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
I like the online builder as it gives me an idea where I am going to be sitting when I go in to order my next vehicle. I know that you can be more specific on the dealers system but I like to have a general idea where I am sitting before going to see the dealer. I hate them like the plague; and I used to be a new car salesman back in the day so I already know all of the tricks but it still pisses me off.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
As has been said it is basically an inventory shopping tool. While that is frustrating to the small number of hard-core enthusiasts, it would be more frustrating to the masses to be able to build out a car they can't buy anywhere.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I don't know why people like the Jeep Build and Price tool so much. it only shows MSRP! I like the KBB.com build and price better. It shows MSRP, Invoice, and gives you a target selling price.

And by the way, the Build & Price tool will be wrong when it does come out. There will be options you should be able to select that you can't and stuff you can select that you can't order. And prices will not match the dealer system. And people will say it is because they did a bad job rolling out the JL but it is wrong every year.
Sponsored