Jeep Build and Price website for 2022's

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
Just wondering what date the Jeep Wrangler 2022 build and price will go live on there website.
Sponsored

Reactions: AFD

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Just wondering what date the Jeep Wrangler 2022 build and price will go live on there website.
I saw a rumor, for whatever that's worth, claiming December 5th.

Rancero86

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara / 2022 Rubicon
The silver zynith looks good on the Jeep.ca site anyway.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Should be soon, jeep.ca already has the 2022 Wrangler build and price on their website.
jeep doesnt seem to care to invest too much into the CA version lol. looks a bit plain.

just built a 2022 Rubicon XR ive been building on US Jeep for a few months. after converting the CAD to USD its about $5k less. i hope that carries over here.

one thing i dont see mentioned anywhere is the Alpine system. is that included automatically with the 8.4"? and now you can get the front camera without HAVING to get led package, at least in canadia.

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
one thing i dont see mentioned anywhere is the Alpine system. is that included automatically with the 8.4"? and now you can get the front camera without HAVING to get led package, at least in canadia.
Not 100% sure, but after reading through the 2-door and 4-door order guides, it appears that the Alpine Premium Sound package and 8.4" display are now standard on the Rubicon trim.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Given we're dealing with the dimwits at Jeep, I'm assuming someone in 2023. 🤣

It still blows my mind when I asked why the 2021 Jeep build website option was available when you cannot order a 2021 Jeep. The lady literally told me that customers really wanted that feature still, as they were planning purchases for the next model year. I could not even begin to formulate an intelligent response other than asking if she was joking. 🙄

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Someone had mentioned previously that the 21s are still on the site because somewhere in the USA, a dealer has that inventory. Once 22s are released on the builder, you'll like still see 21 configurator up until said inventory is sold.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
When I contacted Jeep Chat last week they said the website would be updated “sometime this quarter”.
Considering ordering for ‘22s began in October, they’re quite a bit behind.

Sponsored

jen.justjen

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bright White JLU Sahara Altitude
I'll be holding my breath until the US website is updated as the Canadian website is showing the 22 Sahara Altitude black leather seats with RED stitching. If that's the case, I'll have to cancel my order, go to the back of the line and order a different model as I do NOT want red stitching.....

Reactions: AFD

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Hi,

I tried the Canadian builder (Jeep.ca) didn't see the XR package under the JLUR, but neat to see once I converted CA to dollars my 6 speed build was 4 grand less than the US 2021 site price, and that was adding 4.88's, hopefully they got cheaper, lol

Regards,
Jim
Sponsored