DanN427

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
Hey all,

Completed a trail a few weeks ago, submitted the request for the badge in the app while at the trail.

Envelope arrived the other day, but looked like it was ripped and taped over and the badge was missing!! :(

I emailed the program a few times and have not gotten a reply back yet.... does anyone have a phone number or other contact info for the program??

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
Hope you get it. Getting my first one in the mail tomorrow for the Ocala trail.
How was it? Iā€™ve been wanting to go but all the reviews say youā€™re going to get scratched up pretty good.

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
How was it? Iā€™ve been wanting to go but all the reviews say youā€™re going to get scratched up pretty good.
Itā€˜s tight, full of trash and not very challenging. My fenders and mirrors are scratched up pretty good. Same for the soft top windows. Doors and some of the tub have some scratching that can be polished out. I would probably suggest going during the winter as it maybe a bit thinner and go naked if youā€™re concerned about pin stripes.

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
bummer about that...seems like something nefarious goin on;

but I'd be eyeballing that mail carrier Jeep for any new flair. :movember:

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
Itā€˜s tight, full of trash and not very challenging. My fenders and mirrors are scratched up pretty good. Same for the soft top windows. Doors and some of the tub have some scratching that can be polished out. I would probably suggest going during the winter as it maybe a bit thinner and go naked if youā€™re concerned about pin stripes.
Thatā€™s terrible about the trash, maybe need to get a group together and do a trail clean up.

Sponsored

3Pedalsand4Wheeldrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door 6sp
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s what I heard as well. I wanted to make my way up there sometime soon to at least see for myself.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Just cover the sides of your Jeep with painters tape before you do the Ocala trail, and youā€™ll be good! šŸ‘šŸ˜‰
Sponsored