First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So to confuse things even more, I just received this email. The only recent badge requests I have is for Hidden Falls which was one of the new trails that got deleted. They’re telling me (again) that my request from months ago was received and it’ll ship. For a trail that has been removed. We’ll see…

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Badge of Honor App missing trails 36F889F6-9ED7-405B-873A-61B6261EAB6D
Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
So to confuse things even more, I just received this email. The only recent badge requests I have is for Hidden Falls which was one of the new trails that got deleted. They’re telling me (again) that my request from months ago was received and it’ll ship. For a trail that has been removed. We’ll see…

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Badge of Honor App missing trails 36F889F6-9ED7-405B-873A-61B6261EAB6D
The worst part about the whole situation is the lack of communication on Jeep's part. The BOH group doesn't return emails or phone calls. There's 0 response from them in any way. @JeepCares responded to my message, but only to tell me they have nothing to do with BOH. That's the same response you get from everyone at Jeep including the dealer. Nobody at Jeep can get a response from the clearly incompetent group that runs this program? It's too much to ask for some kind of clarification? I'd be happier with a "fuck off those trails are not part of the program" than the ignoring of every user of the app. It's been over a month, it isn't hard to tell their customers something. It will be interesting to see if they send you the hidden falls badge. I've yet to hear from anyone who actually received any of the new badges.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Badge of honor is completely independent of the dealerships or Jeep cares. There’s zero point in tagging them on something they’ve got nothing to do with. Jeep corporate should have something to say since it is a corporate sponsored program, but I don’t think it’s a priority or even an afterthought for them.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Badge of honor is completely independent of the dealerships or Jeep cares. There’s zero point in tagging them on something they’ve got nothing to do with. Jeep corporate should have something to say since it is a corporate sponsored program, but I don’t think it’s a priority or even an afterthought for them.
That was my point, they all work at the same company but have the same "not my department, not my problem attitude". If a department at the company I work for was completely unresponsive and multiple customers informed me of the problem, I'd reach out to someone above that department and let them know of the issue. If they won't respond to their customers, force them to respond to their bosses. Much like dealer horror stories, service department mistakes, etc I'm all for giving people the opportunity to make right by the customer. When they don't, it's time to reach out to those above them.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That was my point, they all work at the same company but have the same "not my department, not my problem attitude". If a department at the company I work for was completely unresponsive and multiple customers informed me of the problem, I'd reach out to someone above that department and let them know of the issue. If they won't respond to their customers, force them to respond to their bosses. Much like dealer horror stories, service department mistakes, etc I'm all for giving people the opportunity to make right by the customer. When they don't, it's time to reach out to those above them.
A dealership is not a department of Jeep. That’s like addressing a problem you have with Pepsi with your local supermarket. They have no way to do anything with that. What about your local Pepsi bottler/distributor? Nope. They’re independent of the corporation too. They don’t have the ability or motivation to reach out to Pepsi Co. If there’s a cockroach in your Pepsi, you need to contact Pepsi themselves directly.

That said, it is bad form on Jeep and their Badge of Honor program to not have better communication with users of the program. Or ANY communication for that matter. They’re wrong and absolutely suck for that. But don’t muddy the waters by dragging Jeep Cares or dealerships into something that they couldn’t help you with even if they wanted to.

Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
On the bright side, I got the badge requested email too. It could be golden spike, rocky gap, or back way to crown king, but hopefully all 3. If they got overwhelmed with the new trails and new badge requests and decided to pull them so they could catch up, it would have taken seconds to tell us all that?

McQueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
And just as quietly and sudden as they disappeared, it seems they are back again. Crown King is back on the list again at least. Not sure about the others.

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I got an email with tracking info for my Rocky Gap badge.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted them about my crown king BoH about 1-2 weeks ago once I saw it was back on there. I got an email that they are processing requests as they were extremely back logged but that they would get it out. We’ll see. Lol

Sponsored

McQueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Got the following notice from Jeep BoH:

Hello Badge of Honor Patrons!

Thank you for reaching out to us and for participating in the Jeep Badge of Honor Program! We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails, so our responses will be delayed. Please see below for information and solutions to many common issues that we are seeing. We greatly apologize for the delays and are working to resolve these items and get back to you as soon as possible!

Points Update

In the most recent application update, we made several corrections to how certain points are awarded. This resulted in some users points totals changing. Some prior totals were inaccurate and in certain cases, unfairly awarded. This improvement in accuracy ensures a fair playing field for all users!

Android Users Unable to Update to New Version of App

This was caused by a phased rollout to certain users and has been resolved. Simply wait 24 hours and retry the update!

Six (6) New Trails

Our six (6) new trails have recently been re-activated for badge requests!

Backorders

We are fully recovered on most badge inventory. However, there are a couple trails experiencing backorders with no current ETA. We will continue to update here as soon as we can!

Missing Badges

We experienced a large data discrepancy during multiple timeframes (mainly April 2021) and are still working to recover and process a large volume of badge requests from these periods. This recovery is expected to be complete by end of Q3.

Incorrect Data showing
Many users have created multiple accounts, so please be sure you are logged into the correct account. If you need accounts merged, we can do that and will get back to you ASAP.

Login Issues

If you have created your account with a social login, you will need to click on the social login button that you created your account with in order to log into the app. For example, if you have an account with your Facebook login, you will need to click on the Facebook icon on the login screen and follow the prompts to sign in via Facebook.

Accounts tied to a social login will not be able to log-in to the app by putting in your email address and password.

Best Regards,

Badge of Honor Team
Jeep Brand

[email protected]

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Received my Rocky Gap Trail today
Did you run Rocky Gap starting from Red Rock park or Lovell Canyon? From the clips I've seen it looks like running from Red Rock makes it easier to navigate that tree/boulder obstacle that has claimed many 4x4s since you're going up rather than down. Looking forward to running it Thanksgiving week.

FWIW If you want to go for a run up there that week shoot a PM, would be great to run it w/ someone that's been there, done that :)

OP
OP
P&PJeep

P&PJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Did you run Rocky Gap starting from Red Rock park or Lovell Canyon? From the clips I've seen it looks like running from Red Rock makes it easier to navigate that tree/boulder obstacle that has claimed many 4x4s since you're going up rather than down. Looking forward to running it Thanksgiving week.

FWIW If you want to go for a run up there that week shoot a PM, would be great to run it w/ someone that's been there, done that :)
We ran it from Lovell Canyon to the park. When we ran it Red Rock Park had covid restrictions on entering the park. I will contact you closer to Thanksgiving and let you know.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
We ran it from Lovell Canyon to the park. When we ran it Red Rock Park had covid restrictions on entering the park. I will contact you closer to Thanksgiving and let you know.
Thanks, and sounds good!
Sponsored