P&PJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Anyone else notice that Rocky Gap Road and Backway to Crown King trails are no longer listed on the Jeep Badge of Honor app to check into?
Sponsored

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Gulches in SC was removed as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
P&PJeep

P&PJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I ran Rocky Gap Road April 2nd. The app showed the badge was requested on April 2nd. I sent JBOH an email around April 15th asking how long it will take to get the badge still no reply. April 28th sent JBOH another email asking why these trail are no longer listed on the app, crickets again. Great program that appears to have little customer service.

BillWorkbench

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2-door Sport S (Stock)
Occupation
IT person
I wonder if the BLM had issues with the increased traffic in Red Rock Canyon and asked Jeep to remove the trail. I know they are taking reservations now to enter because of overcrowding. Maybe the BLM asked they removed it.

OP
OP
P&PJeep

P&PJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I wonder if the BLM had issues with the increased traffic in Red Rock Canyon and asked Jeep to remove the trail. I know they are taking reservations now to enter because of overcrowding. Maybe the BLM asked they removed it.
I believe JBOH removed all of the new trails added, not just Rocky Gap Road. Several members have contacted JBOH and no one has received a response.

Sponsored

McQueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I would assume that Jeep coordinated all of the new trail additions with BLM and whatever other local authorities needed to add the trails before doing so. Regardless of the reason for removing them, I don’t understand why the silence.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Nothing to do with BLM, it’s all of the newly added trails and some of them are in privately owned land.

What’s odd to me is that unlike other recent trail additions, these trails simply appeared in the app out of nowhere one day without any prior announcement or press release. Then disappeared in the exact same manner a short time later.

Longhair1957

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Occupation
Retired
I finally got a notice for shipping of a badge. So there is someone alive there. However, I have still not received a response to missing trails.
Sponsored