Jeep Badge of Honor app (Android)

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
We are out here in Moab for EJS and downloaded the Jeep Badge of Honor app to check into trails and get us some badges. However, no matter if we are close or on the trail, the app says we are not close enough to check in. This is on 3 different phones (Note 9, S8+, and S10+). After much troubleshooting, I found the apk for the old version (3.5.5) and installed it. Now we are able to check-in and request our trail badges. Just in case anyone is coming to EJS or wants any badge trails and isnt able to get it to work. They released the new version less than a week ago, appears to have bugs still. Here is the link to the site I got the 3.5.5 apk from.
Make sure to scroll down to the old versions of the app. The 4.0 version did not let us check-in at all. Other functions did work.

https://apkpure.com/jeep-badge-of-honor/com.chrysler.JeepBOH
Sponsored

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
just went through this. We have to close the app completely and go back in. Then it worked for us. Both Android and had I-Phone too.

OP
OP
TankCustomsAlex

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
just went through this. We have to close the app completely and go back in. Then it worked for us. Both Android and had I-Phone too.
We tried to uninstall/reinstall several times. WiFi or 4G connection. Signed out and back in. Couldnt get it to work :/ Glad the old version is working at least.