Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
As a lot of you do I also do my own oil changes/rotations, etc... I keep records on the jeep app. But lately I can't open my maintenance records. I get the following error:

"Looks like something went wrong. There was an error saving your mileage. please try again"

Anyone run into this?
Sponsored

areuriding

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon XR
There's been an issue with the site for a few weeks now. My info went missing and had to go into the chat to get someone to fix it. They were able to add my vehicles to the garage again but all the maintenance info was lost and couldn't be recovered.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
My Jeep and the Uconnect apps have never worked for me.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Yup....just checked my maintenance and it has nothing and its highlighted with a red box that says reload but doesn't do anything when you do. I figured like the op I would input my latest oil change and mileage but no can do. I have photos and purchase receipts of oil and filter so I don't really care but would have been nice to put the info in there. I guess who ever runs the internet for FCA got their position cut..lolol much like the service departments , how do they even still exist? They can sell you a vehicle and give you the promise of great service and website interaction, but once you ink that deal you are on your own. Even warranties are useless these days unless you get lawyer ed up! Hell try and get an appointment for anything and it's 1-2 month wait. Damn!

LatteSipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Sahara 6MT, '23 Highlander
Same, I noticed in the last week or two the app fails to load my maintenance records. Too bad too, I thought it would be very convenient since I always have my phone on me, but not the binder on the garage shelf…back to the binder method.
Sponsored