Sponsored

Jeep announces that 2018's will NOT get the Off-Road pages

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
This is some serious bs . :mad::mad::mad:
What kind of company markets a feature, brags about it and then tells all of its customers to suck it. Does FCA think they are Tesla?
At least Tesla would release it with an over the air update. Jeep just says tough $h!t Sherlock.
Sponsored

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
:mad: I'm still waiting for Mojito so maybe I should just keep my money until 2019... :(

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
i was hoping that i ordered late enough that these things would have been figured out......so much for that

StuckinNC

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
If they don't fix it later they can get in trouble if enough customers complain. Other companies have been forced to offer compensation when customers don't get what marketing promises. Yamaha had to refund customers when they bought an R6 because of the promised 17,000 plus red line, but the bikes actually only revved to 16,500.

Sponsored

bwally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
So will this omission be on the UConnect screen or does it apply to the screen by the speedometer as well?

5BD0BB58-9B3F-4116-9C6A-E14A8BFE691C.png

bwally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
No, it works fine there, proving it is a simple software fix. If Uconnect/FCA don’t provide, here comes jailbreak!
If they can have the software by the speedometer, then it should be an easy fix on the uconnect. Should all be connected one would think.

Sponsored

cdrober

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR Ordered
This is very upsetting, the accessory gauge feature is the thing I'm most disappointed in. I have a $1k deposit down on a JLUR, but may try to cancel / get my deposit back, or if not I wonder if they would just hold it until the 2019 order banks open up. Although I would much rather get the 2018 now and just upgrade it later.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I think there's an assumption you're collectively making which isn't warranted.

The reason I originally heard was some of the values were inaccurate, perhaps buggy sensors.

What if they have the ability to terminate the feature on the center console, and not the dash...but the dash display is also inaccurate?

Maccam26

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
Maybe the « not available for MY 18 « they mean the feature will be on 2019MY guaranteed and not planning on having it ready for the balance of 2018 deliveries. An update is not out of the question as they said for 2018 not available « at this time ». Maybe just uconnect employée not being careful enough with their tweets
Sponsored