Sponsored

Jeep announces that 2018's will NOT get the Off-Road pages

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Well that sucks for all the ‘18ers! Presumably this means my future Scrambler will have them though, assuming there’s a Rubi equivalent, and that makes me kinda happy.
Sponsored

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
I’m thinking more and more that the 2018 will be left out of the off road pages altogether. And it starts in 2019 like many other things with the new wrangler. People can say what they want but the bottom line is as of Now Jeep is not promising 2018 owners anything at this point other than you don’t get it. Sorry. Jeeps not saying the 2018 owners will be able to get it at a later date that’s just people speculating around here . As of right now they are not promising 2018 anything. if you read the fine print they’re going to tell you “options / equipment are subject to change without notice”

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
They just gave some a look at what it may look like to have it when they first bought there jeep. Then a day later it just disappeared

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
If they never intended for it to be on this year’s model then it wouldn’t be shipped from the factory with it installed....

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
They also said that the dealer can update the speedo for larger tires but they cannot and will not according to them.

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
the off road pages in the in the manual and quick guides that came with my jeep. so they intended for them to be there. But are not on my rubi that I just got yesterday.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t we do something about this? I mean a lot of us bought it knowing we would get this and now it’s out indefinitely. I want them to take my 18 and give me a 19 lol.
I agree. I would not have ordered the infotainment group if this was known. I would of waited and installed the head unit from a 2019 and saved some money. The Jeep site is still showing this as a feature for the 8.4 and nowhere does it state late is removed all together there should be some sort of rebate back to those early buyers who are not getting it. (Yet actually opposite has happened as they actually raised the price lol)

Sponsored

PewPewDie

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Maybe I'm confused but I have access to all of these options between my gauges on my JL Rubicon. Did I miss something? I can see pitch,roll, tire angle, T-case and locker selection, etc.

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
What a crock of shit.

4624005C-243C-4600-8441-B5D9001BE0DD.png

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I'm confused but I have access to all of these options between my gauges on my JL Rubicon. Did I miss something? I can see pitch,roll, tire angle, T-case and locker selection, etc.
That's on cluster - I have that too. This conversation is about the big screen