chrahul

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Wrangler
Hello All..
Question: Now that company has accepted "death wobble" and are offering a fix, how does the group feel about it? Are they offering a fix that hasn't already been tried by veterans and newbies here?
Sponsored

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hello All..
Question: Now that company has accepted "death wobble" and are offering a fix, how does the group feel about it? Are they offering a fix that hasn't already been tried by veterans and newbies here?
I know this is an old post, but I’ll bite. What fix are you talking about? There are literally dozens upon dozens of reasons a Jeep can have death wobble. And not one single Jeep is the same as the next, therefore every case of death wobble has a different cause and effect. Simply put, the reason your Jeep has death wobble is most likely different then the reason the next Jeep has it. There is no one single fix because death wobble can be caused by so many different things and combination of things.

angazi

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu sport hellayella 3.6 auto hardtop
I know this is an old post, but I’ll bite. What fix are you talking about? There are literally dozens upon dozens of reasons a Jeep can have death wobble. And not one single Jeep is the same as the next, therefore every case of death wobble has a different cause and effect. Simply put, the reason your Jeep has death wobble is most likely different then the reason the next Jeep has it. There is no one single fix because death wobble can be caused by so many different things and combination of things.
my dealer didn't like it when i pointed this out to them...I've been driving a jeeps for almost 30 years and have seen many things cause DW
Sponsored