Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Thanks. Obviously I don't have mine either. It's only been a month since I ordered it. How did you find out production starts on 5/1? It's there anyway to check status of the build by VIN number by any chance?
Scheduled to start on Monday 5/2. If I put 5/1 earlier it is because I was typing without my glasses. I have a contact in corporate I reached out to who told me that. Seems to be right on point so far with everything else I ask, so I trust this to be accurate barring any unforeseen issues/changes as the plant.
Sponsored

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
FYI, You cannot order a GOBI with the my-sky power top as of 2 days ago. It will be interesting if they add it back.
That's interesting. My dealership made no note of it. I ordered mine on 4/24. I will have to wait until they call me and tell me that I have NO vehicle on order. that will be fun.

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
I got my VIN from Jeep Chat 2 days after ordering, then I gave it to the dealer (who had told me it wasn't available yet) and I asked for the POC. He responded within 5 minutes with the POC. :LOL:
what info do they need to find your order?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

what info do they need to find your order?
Your dealer should give you a VON (Vehicle Order Number) as soon as they place the order. You should get a POC (Purchase Order Confirmation) within a small number of days (Canadians should expect significant delays in the VIN step). My POC arrived the next business day, included my VIN, and stated that I was in D status.

More details here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

Indi_Spence

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport s
I got an update to D1 status and the estimated delivery is 6/2, That seems pretty fast no?

Sponsored

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
FYI, You cannot order a GOBI with the my-sky power top as of 2 days ago. It will be interesting if they add it back.
Daniel with Gupton didn't make any mention of it when placing my order today for Gobi with Sky One Touch. Must be back.

ALT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Should Gobi's ordered with manual transmissions expect build delays?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
Daniel with Gupton didn't make any mention of it when placing my order today for Gobi with Sky One Touch. Must be back.
I ordered that same set up and have no issues. But FCA has let me down before, so we will see. I would have been extremely stoked if I could have gotten the half doors too.
Sponsored