Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Just one more and it doesn't have a build sheet yet. These two VINs, both apparently from January due to their sequence number:

1C4HJXEN0NW168951
1C4HJXDGXNW189065
If you find 1C4HJXCG0NW222415 let me know, I will stroke out with excitement. =]
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

If you find 1C4HJXCG0NW222415 let me know, I will stroke out with excitement. =]
222943 is the largest sequence number / build sheet as of this morning's extraction, so it's not impossible.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
222943 is the largest sequence number / build sheet as of this morning's extraction, so it's not impossible.
A MAN CAN DREAM!

I fully expect a 3-8 month lead time, trying to stay realistic =/

Sponsored

Billet Wilson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU RHR / 2021 Ruby 392
I've seen a few folks wondering how tan seats look with Gobi. I had a 2020 JT in this combo and I absolutely loved it and think they are the perfect combo. I ordered a Gobi 392 and really wish the tan interior was an option!

Here's a pic I took when I was about to clean the seals in preparation to install a Sunrider:

Tan Seats.jpeg

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I've seen a few folks wondering how tan seats look with Gobi. I had a 2020 JT in this combo and I absolutely loved it and think they are the perfect combo. I ordered a Gobi 392 and really wish the tan interior was an option!

Here's a pic I took when I was about to clean the seals in preparation to install a Sunrider:

Tan Seats.jpeg
Great, just when I couldn't get more excited, having stared at every pic of Gobi and tan leather on the web... you post a new pic.

Whatever you do, don't post more showcasing the best color combo to ever be offered. Please.

Billet Wilson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU RHR / 2021 Ruby 392
Great, just when I couldn't get more excited, having stared at every pic of Gobi and tan leather on the web... you post a new pic.

Whatever you do, don't post more showcasing the best color combo to ever be offered. Please.
Here's a few more.

Gobi definitely changes depending on lighting and goes really well with black:

Tan #2.jpeg

Tan #3.jpeg

Tan #4.jpeg

Tan #5.jpeg

Tan #6.jpeg

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Here's a few more.

Gobi definitely changes depending on lighting and goes really well with black:

Tan #2.jpeg

Tan #3.jpeg

Tan #4.jpeg

Tan #5.jpeg

Tan #6.jpeg
Can you hear it?

That is the sound of me typing an email to my dealer asking for an update while I flirt with Jeep Chat.

Thank you for the motivation!

Sponsored

CBIRD

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I was torn with my order and went with the cloth as well. I ordered some Bartact seat covers in black/khaki which should look good and has way way more MOLLE capacity.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Adds Gobi Exterior Paint Color Option for Wrangler (Available Through June 2022) Tan #6
I was torn with my order and went with the cloth as well. I ordered some Bartact seat covers in black/khaki which should look good and has way way more MOLLE capacity.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Adds Gobi Exterior Paint Color Option for Wrangler (Available Through June 2022) Tan #6
I'm thinking about buying the Bartact tactical seat covers (and center console) in khaki for my Gobi JLU Rubican. How does it look? Pretty close match? Good quality?

I'm thinking about the black/khaki Bartact tactical seat covers (and center console) for my 2022 Gobi JLU Rubi. Is it a good color match? Do you like them?

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I'm thinking about buying the Bartact tactical seat covers (and center console) in khaki for my Gobi JLU Rubican. How does it look? Pretty close match? Good quality?

I'm thinking about the black/khaki Bartact tactical seat covers (and center console) for my 2022 Gobi JLU Rubi. Is it a good color match? Do you like them?

You can have Bartact send you samples

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR

Hard to tell how good of a match they are as no Gobi JLs have been built yet so I don’t have mine. That and I ordered my seat covers in February and haven’t seen them yet either. Bartact called me the other day and said the black fabric was on back order and would probably be at least a few more weeks. I told him no big deal seeing as they aren’t starting to build Gobi JLs until 5/2 and who knows how long it will take for mine to get built or how long it will take to ship.

CBIRD

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Hard to tell how good of a match they are as no Gobi JLs have been built yet so I don’t have mine. That and I ordered my seat covers in February and haven’t seen them yet either. Bartact called me the other day and said the black fabric was on back order and would probably be at least a few more weeks. I told him no big deal seeing as they aren’t starting to build Gobi JLs until 5/2 and who knows how long it will take for mine to get built or how long it will take to ship.
Thanks. Obviously I don't have mine either. It's only been a month since I ordered it. How did you find out production starts on 5/1? It's there anyway to check status of the build by VIN number by any chance?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Thanks. Obviously I don't have mine either. It's only been a month since I ordered it. How did you find out production starts on 5/1? It's there anyway to check status of the build by VIN number by any chance?
Most people use https://cryptostickers.net/. Note that your build sheet won't show up until it basically enters the assembly line. Your window sticker will appear when it's ready to be shipped.
Sponsored