Sponsored

Jeep 80th Anniversary Commemorative Badge / Decals and what not! I LOVE MY JEEP!!

Ravens100

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4, Maz CX-5, 80th Anniv JL 2-Dr (ordered)
What is the difference in right or left? I just order 2 of the rights will it work
The jeep at one end of badge is usually placed to face towards the front of ur vehicle. If u have two lefts or two rights the little jeep on one side will be facing towards back of ur vehicle. You’ll probably be the only one who notices.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Okay - thanks to Dennis (DMC1068) I found out that I have a set of two right. I am thinking of ordering two left - so that I can have two set - use one and sell one. Anyone interested a set like Dennis have - Right and Left for $60 shipped? If you are okay with it - let me order the parts and when the parts come in - we can do the transaction. Or we can meet in somewhere in North Jersey. (I am including photos that Dennis was so kind to share - hope you don't mind Dennis - to see the comparison of what I have and what Dennis have).

I was the one who started the original post. Please let me know. Thanks Ken

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 80th Anniversary Commemorative Badge / Decals and what not! I LOVE MY JEEP!! LINE_P2021212_075911

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 80th Anniversary Commemorative Badge / Decals and what not! I LOVE MY JEEP!! 040121-Wrangler80thDecal

Sponsored

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
Does anyone know the part number for the interior 80th anniversary badge? Is it another stick-on badge, or are there pins behind it?

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 80th Anniversary Commemorative Badge / Decals and what not! I LOVE MY JEEP!! Screenshot_20210408-173619
That looks promising

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Those a cool looking emblems. I would peel the Wrangler decal below the Jeep emblem, then place them there.

offrampclimber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 80th Anniversary Commemorative Badge / Decals and what not! I LOVE MY JEEP!! PXL_20210418_155208837

Got my nameplates on. Took off the original Wrangler decal, and replaced it with these. The gun metal gray is a perfect match to the Rubicon Jeep color.

1617918446450.png

1617918526680.png

Found these images online.....
So it looks like the interior badge is part of a part number for the whole gear selector/cup holder bezel that's specific to the 80th Anniversary Wranglers, and goes for at least $200... :crying:

The smaller badge looks like it's from a Grand Cherokee, and would probably fit well on your tailgate or in the cup holder position. Part number 68505563AA if anyone wants one. Should only run you $15 or so.

EDIT: 68505563AA is technically the left side badge. 68505562AA would be the right side badge.

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
This is weird! I am whacked!

But how can someone be SO IN LOVE with his vehicle - in this case my Jeep JL 2 DR Rubicon. It is like when I walked up to my Jeep and I look at it and I feel happy. I know that my other vehicle Honda CRV feels really neglected especially when it has been good to me and let me drive from New York City to Ft Lauderdale or to Chicago.

I also love official products from Jeep and Mopar - as expensive as most of them are. When I am driving in my Jeep I always wear my special official Jeep cap. I love the decals and badges that came with the Jeep - especially some of those special edition Jeep that came with some particular unique decal. I am nuts about decal and badges. I want to go off trailing because I want those Badge of Honor (yes yes superficial as it is)

And this forum is the ultimate ENABLER of Jeep fan like me. It is like crazies encouraging crazies. We unashamedly encourage and JUSTIFIED things that we do to each others Jeep.

And I LOVE my dealership! I know this is whacked but the person that I bought my 2021 Jeep JL Rubicon just went beyond what was expected of him. 2021 is Jeep 80th Anniversary (I think) and Jeep came up with some special edition Jeep with the commemorative badges and accessories. I told my dealer that I would LOVE to have those commemorative badges but I did not know about them when I ordered my ride last year.

Then, on a early cold wintery day - today - I checked my physical mail box and I got a package from my dealer. Curious, I opened it thinking that it must be another fixer marker (you know Jeep send you the marker of the same color to fix the scratches on your Jeep) and out came these!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 80th Anniversary Commemorative Badge / Decals and what not! I LOVE MY JEEP!! PXL_20210418_155208837

I almost plotzed when I saw these!!! He remembered!! And I thought that it was almost impossible to get the authentic badge. Funny how something official like this could make someone so happy!!! The Official 80th Anniversary badge. I cannot wait to apply it on my Jeep when the weather is warmer.

And what an awesome way to start the weekend! My dealer knows me well and maintain good relationship with me (well Alex is so amazing that every time he does something nice to me - I always send him his favorite drink - Titos).

The main thing is - how could someone be so happy with something like this! But I think you guys understand my sentiments. Thanks for allowing me to share. Does any of you collect official decals or badges?

Like I said. This is weird! I am whacked! And so are you! :like:

Have a good weekend!
just be calm, the men in white will be there shortly. Lol 😂

DanN427

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
The jeep at one end of badge is usually placed to face towards the front of ur vehicle. If u have two lefts or two rights the little jeep on one side will be facing towards back of ur vehicle. You’ll probably be the only one who notices.
Plus, there is an American flag in the Jeep on the badge..

Drivers side should appear to fly "normal" whereas the passenger side will appear backwards.. same as when you put flag stickers on your Jeep.

WillysGirl002

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Ordered the 80th Anniversary badges that go on the outside and they're on the way. But still looking for the 80th Anniversary badge of just the Jeep that goes on the inside and also maybe the placard that goes inside the door. Anyone know where these can be purchased?

jp021-358wr6nkfl6km6459b6ie51vsmoktol.jpg

_2021_jeep_wrangler_unlimited_sport_s_80th_anniversary_swing_gate.jpg