Sponsored

Jeep 4xe shuts down at high speed

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I didn’t tell the dealer it had a problem. It was serviced at a different dealer than the one who took it on trade in. I tried to get jeep cares to just give me my money back or trade it for a normal gas model. Maybe It could of been it just needed a software update but who knows they couldn’t tell me why it happened. Hopefully the new owner has no problems
Hopefully :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

Sabinavegas

First Name
Sabina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
Hello, I have a 2021 Jeep 4xe my wife the kids and I were on a road trip and our
Jeep shut off while doing about 70mph shortly after steering locked and didn’t have brakes. Wondering if anyone know what the fix is for this so it doesn’t ever happen again and we can be confident it won’t. We love this Jeep and it would be almost impossible to replace but if there’s not a legit fix for
This I don’t see how I can have my loved ones drive it and not be skeptical about its reliability
Thanks
Ugh this just happened to me too while driving. Mine is only 2months old. I wish I read all the reviews before I purchased. Going to Jeep to deal with this. I can’t believe it’s a jeep thing. Super sad!

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Not a Jeep thing, this seem to happen to many manufacturers even BMW, might be now affecting Wranglers since these are the last of the vehicles to get computerized.
Sponsored