Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Fortunately for me you're incorrect:)
I've got a hydro Rubicon 4xe on order.
I guess Jeep is to lazy to change their website, Hydro Blue was a great selling color
Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I had a Hydro blue JK and i`m not sure you would call it the same color as this, it looks more like the bikini color. What website is this from?

IPHONE 200.JPG

IMG_3468.jpg
This picture is straight from the "Build & Price" section of the Jeep website. It's a 4Xe Rubicon.
Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP 4XE, NACHO and HYDRO COLORS on BUILD & PRICE!! 1611617231353

Sponsored

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
I checked in with Jeep Chat this morning on the status of my hydro blue Willys JLU:

Thank you! I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order.
unquote

Getting closer!!

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
I checked in with Jeep Chat this morning on the status of my hydro blue Willys JLU:

Thank you! I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order.
unquote

Getting closer!!
Here is a picture of a 2015/2020 Hydro Blue Pearl Coat and a Picture of the 2021 Chief Clear Coat and 2019 Ocean Blue Metallic

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP 4XE, NACHO and HYDRO COLORS on BUILD & PRICE!! IPHONE 200.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP 4XE, NACHO and HYDRO COLORS on BUILD & PRICE!! JEEPZ 030.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP 4XE, NACHO and HYDRO COLORS on BUILD & PRICE!! JEEPZ 053.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP 4XE, NACHO and HYDRO COLORS on BUILD & PRICE!! IMG_3468

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP 4XE, NACHO and HYDRO COLORS on BUILD & PRICE!! IMG_3467
Sponsored