Sponsored

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
I have an extra set of all weather Tuxmats for the 4xe. PM me if interested. I ordered one from Autoanything and ordered another through Tuxmat because the Autoanything order went into backorder at the time I'd ordered the items. Even though I'd called AutoAnything to cancel the order, they shipped the set to me :( ! Happy to ship it to anyone who wants it at cost ($198 USD) plus $15 shipping (no taxes).
Sponsored

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Just for some helpful info for anyone searching and getting curious about lifts, Panda Mafia reached out regarding my AEV spacer lift so I figured I would share this with the group as well.

In regards specifically with the AEV kit, the kit comes as advertised with spacers, longer front sway end links, bump stops, shock relocation/extension brackets, and associated hardware.
- The upgraded sway links require the use of AEV hardware for reassembly. Specifically, if you try to reuse the top nuts from the factory on these links, you'll strip the threads and the nuts will not torque to proper spec (I almost made this mistake so learn from my fumble).
- Shock brackets are different front to rear, the pictures in the install guide are a little tough to make out which is which and they are not marked on the brackets themselves. Use the narrow open ended brackets in the front and the wide open ended brackets in the rear. Orientation for install is very simple and easily identified in the guide.
- Full extension (droop) your driveshaft clearance is going to look something like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories CC98C328-15E2-4B0C-B006-1C87CC8D1168

Well within acceptable limits. If there was ever any doubt about this lift for driveshaft clearance, rest assured, you're good. The only way this could necessarily change is with different shocks, but I'd be real hesitant to recommend any particular shocks rather than the brackets without verifying the springs/spacers stay in place and don't shift. AEV was smart when they put this kit together and left plenty of tension on the springs/spacers to ensure that doesn't happen with their brackets installed.
- The rear sway bar links come EXTREMELY close to contact with the rubicon shock body at full droop but do still clear. Keep this in mind should you decide to swap shocks or end links out.
- This kit even without adjustable lower front LCAs or even mopar lift front LCAs is still very drivable at highway speeds and around town. I personally pulled a DOH moment and snapped one of the brake line bracket mounting studs on my driver front LCA but I have mopar lift LCAs on order anyway for piece of mind so it wasn't a huge deal to me (15ftlbs of torque on those studs is a hard limit, not a suggestion).
- Not really AEV specific but in regards to 37's on the stock tire carrier, I didn't want to shell out the coin for a fancy carrier/hinge upgrade and decided to "risk it" with an amazon purchase. This is from Tyger Auto and does the trick nicely. It easily supports the 104lb wheel and tire combo and is very sturdy. I could probably hang another 100lbs off of it without issue. I did have a minor issue with bumpstop contact after install. As you can see in the photos, the placement for the bumpstop on the carrier is offset from the tailgate by a fair bit (upwards of 1"+). I took the advice of some previous owner experience in this board by stuffing some cheap rubber chair leg covers over PVC into the stock bumpstops. The pipe is 1" inlet diameter and just over 1 1/8" outer diameter. Fits snug and does the trick. Total invested between the carrier/hinge and DIY stops: $280.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 279242769_10159089023842669_507476096647995325_n

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 278819219_10159089023852669_4992842556093738696_n

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 278958154_10159089023872669_2956824631364185996_n

- Finally, for those that have not seen it, here is the comparison between stock, stock lift+37's, and AEV 2"+37's. Very pleased with the results and would easily recommend this for anyone that isn't ready to shell out for a full lift quite yet. Thanks and happy wheeling!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 278741766_10159081524362669_8143224451935726173_

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Just for some helpful info for anyone searching and getting curious about lifts, Panda Mafia reached out regarding my AEV spacer lift so I figured I would share this with the group as well.

In regards specifically with the AEV kit, the kit comes as advertised with spacers, longer front sway end links, bump stops, shock relocation/extension brackets, and associated hardware.
- The upgraded sway links require the use of AEV hardware for reassembly. Specifically, if you try to reuse the top nuts from the factory on these links, you'll strip the threads and the nuts will not torque to proper spec (I almost made this mistake so learn from my fumble).
- Shock brackets are different front to rear, the pictures in the install guide are a little tough to make out which is which and they are not marked on the brackets themselves. Use the narrow open ended brackets in the front and the wide open ended brackets in the rear. Orientation for install is very simple and easily identified in the guide.
- Full extension (droop) your driveshaft clearance is going to look something like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 278741766_10159081524362669_8143224451935726173_

Well within acceptable limits. If there was ever any doubt about this lift for driveshaft clearance, rest assured, you're good. The only way this could necessarily change is with different shocks, but I'd be real hesitant to recommend any particular shocks rather than the brackets without verifying the springs/spacers stay in place and don't shift. AEV was smart when they put this kit together and left plenty of tension on the springs/spacers to ensure that doesn't happen with their brackets installed.
- The rear sway bar links come EXTREMELY close to contact with the rubicon shock body at full droop but do still clear. Keep this in mind should you decide to swap shocks or end links out.
- This kit even without adjustable lower front LCAs or even mopar lift front LCAs is still very drivable at highway speeds and around town. I personally pulled a DOH moment and snapped one of the brake line bracket mounting studs on my driver front LCA but I have mopar lift LCAs on order anyway for piece of mind so it wasn't a huge deal to me (15ftlbs of torque on those studs is a hard limit, not a suggestion).
- Not really AEV specific but in regards to 37's on the stock tire carrier, I didn't want to shell out the coin for a fancy carrier/hinge upgrade and decided to "risk it" with an amazon purchase. This is from Tyger Auto and does the trick nicely. It easily supports the 104lb wheel and tire combo and is very sturdy. I could probably hang another 100lbs off of it without issue. I did have a minor issue with bumpstop contact after install. As you can see in the photos, the placement for the bumpstop on the carrier is offset from the tailgate by a fair bit (upwards of 1"+). I took the advice of some previous owner experience in this board by stuffing some cheap rubber chair leg covers over PVC into the stock bumpstops. The pipe is 1" inlet diameter and just over 1 1/8" outer diameter. Fits snug and does the trick. Total invested between the carrier/hinge and DIY stops: $280.

- Finally, for those that have not seen it, here is the comparison between stock, stock lift+37's, and AEV 2"+37's. Very pleased with the results and would easily recommend this for anyone that isn't ready to shell out for a full lift quite yet. Thanks and happy wheeling!

Appreciate this thorough write up on this lift. I swayed away from this kit bc i feared it would not correct the nose down rake coming from the factory. It seems to me that it at last corrected it if not more which i prefer. Is this correct? Have you taken measurements before and after lift?

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Appreciate this thorough write up on this lift. I swayed away from this kit bc i feared it would not correct the nose down rake coming from the factory. It seems to me that it at last corrected it if not more which i prefer. Is this correct? Have you taken measurements before and after lift?
I did not take measurements but I can confirm the rake is not nearly as pronounced as it was stock. I'm not sure if it's in my head or not but it sure seems like it's leveled out a bit more now.

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
I did not take measurements but I can confirm the rake is not nearly as pronounced as it was stock. I'm not sure if it's in my head or not but it sure seems like it's leveled out a bit more now.
Looking back on the comparison photos, looks like the extra weight of the 37's on the tailgate definitely helped it even before the lift. I appreciate the feedback man. looks great

Sponsored

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Just wanted to do a quick follow up on the AEV 2” spacer lift. I managed to get underneath and swap in the Mopar lift LCA’s today. Not a fun time by any means but at least I know the job was done correctly (being a fighter aircraft maintainer, I’m super critical of things being ‘to spec’; almost to a fault. Can’t afford mistakes in my career field when lives are at risk). Something I should note, it sure didn’t seem like I changed the axle position much, I wouldn’t even call it 3/4 of an inch. It’s got me curious just what the hell Mopar puts in their 2” lift kit. I haven’t verified if it’s the same part number or if it’s different but my guess is it’s the same.

Outside of that I did manage to flex it out a little. I didn’t check to see how much impact I had on the bump stops but my guess is I’ve got a little room to go. Based on what I can see, this is pretty close to perfect clearance on a “true” 37” tire. Literally zero rub at any point from lock to lock even with my full width EAG bumper and still room in the rear fenders to go. Again, I can’t promise this was MAX but it was pretty damn close.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories E7556B16-9A6F-4A6A-A05E-0FE0FED7654D

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories D0DC0A83-6BB8-4FC5-A43D-F404AC569A68

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories B2CA24EF-C224-4616-9C61-80A3682BB2BF

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 8B1DDE5B-C18D-4BC2-B855-4C9AE3D9941F

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe

Sponsored

ShadyJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
I have an extra set of all weather Tuxmats for the 4xe. PM me if interested. I ordered one from Autoanything and ordered another through Tuxmat because the Autoanything order went into backorder at the time I'd ordered the items. Even though I'd called AutoAnything to cancel the order, they shipped the set to me :( ! Happy to ship it to anyone who wants it at cost ($198 USD) plus $15 shipping (no taxes).
@sethz Do you have a picture of them in your 4XE?

Steemax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xE
Confirmed the Maiker dead pedal advertised for the 4XE is an easy install and will avoid all the contorting involved in the MORE pedal install.

it uses the one recessed stud on the 4XE’s by including an extension.

it’s quite a solid pedal. Only thing is it may take some patience to get the adjustment right for you, you’ll install it and pull it back out with the one bolt up top to make your adjustments. It’s a little tight to make the adjustments once it’s in.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories A21D26D5-4DF3-4952-B746-781EB59B9303
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 1439739C-060E-4876-97A4-64016B45156D

Steemax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xE
For those looking for additional security in the rear and don't want to fork over the $$$ for the diabolical system the EZ trunk fits well with just one caveat.

Due to the 4xe battery pack it doesn't sit flat in the fold down position. Comes with a strapping system for when you fold your soft top down and want to secure it as an added bonus!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_3195.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_3198.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_3199.JPG

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
For those looking for additional security in the rear and don't want to fork over the $$$ for the diabolical system the EZ trunk fits well with just one caveat.

Due to the 4xe battery pack it doesn't sit flat in the fold down position. Comes with a strapping system for when you fold your soft top down and want to secure it as an added bonus!

Can you provide a link?