Sponsored

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
does anyone know if the mopar door off mirror kit work on the 4xe?
Sponsored

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
Found a 4xe compatible roof rack.
Saw this in the light bar thread:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/light-bar-on-4xe.77069/page-2

I’ve spoken with Gobi and they quoted me $500 for just the front part of the rack that will hold the light bar. This will be 4xe specific since their bracket is made to account for the charging port. The first pic is from another forum member (hope it’s ok to use!). He has a standard rubicon, but it should look like this just with a different mounting bracket that goes around the charging port of the 4xe.

Second pic is of the 4xe specific rack from Gobi. It shows up close of how they mount it around the charging port.

F04117A9-4428-4EF5-88B1-8D159059C6DB.jpeg

A4551CD1-AB96-4379-B61A-4B260666739F.jpeg
On sale now direct from manufacturer:

https://www.gobiracks.com/product/jeep-jl-4door-stealth-rack·multi-light-50-led-setup/

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
So I’m really upset with myself for not ordering a Rubi, but not going to change order now as I’ve had it in since 10/27… so is the 22 4xe Sahara going to have same setup I assume? Is there any option to get 35’s on it. Going through this list doesn’t seem like many if any unless you want to pay $$ for the Mopar one??? TIA

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
I moved it to under the front passenger seat carpet. I removed all trim from around the battery & their is no room for the control box. Another spot I forgot to look is under the center counsel.
Just an FYI, I have the Aries actiontrac steps on my 4xe. (Identical to RSE except these are aluminum. They use the same electronics)

I installed the control bob behind the battery. there is a big trim piece on the back side of the battery in the cargo area. there is plenty of room in there to put the control box.

Irishcoffee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR 4xe
Purchased a set of these regular mud flaps for my European JLUR 4xe:
https://rokblokz.com/collections/jeep-mud-flaps/products/jeep-wrangler-jl-jlu-2018-mud-flaps
They DO NOT fit to the front at all.
European fenders on the Rubicon 4xe are not High Top Fenders but normal fenders.
On the other hand though European front fender flares are wider with about +1 cm than the US and therefore the regular JLU front mud flaps contour cannot fit/snap beneat the front inner fender as they were designed without trimming the outer edge which I would not do.
My main interest was for the fromt mud flaps from Rokblokz.
Will check also the rear but I lost interest in this product already.
So a word of advise for the European JLUR 4xe owners => this is NOT a product to fit your Jeeps unfortunately especially on the front end fender flares.
Return policy from Europe to US not worthwhile asuming all taxes, fees, shipments, etc. so will sell them toa luckier one from my Jeep club .... :)))

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
So I’m really upset with myself for not ordering a Rubi, but not going to change order now as I’ve had it in since 10/27… so is the 22 4xe Sahara going to have same setup I assume? Is there any option to get 35’s on it. Going through this list doesn’t seem like many if any unless you want to pay $$ for the Mopar one??? TIA
You mean lift wise? MC and RK have 4xe kits out. All the spacer lifts should work too.

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Rockhard rock sliders, fit great! These guys know how to ship these sliders well protected and other than lead time everything exceeded my expectations. Install was easy but also harder than the video suggested on rockhards site. My 2 issues were:
1) body bolts. They took around 115 ft/lbs of wrenching for the first half of every bolt. My end thought was the retainer clip kept getting cross threaded and it’s metal. It marred the factory bolt threads and made a heinous sound when backing the bolt out. I was too scared to use a Breaker bar for fear of snapping a bolt head. All in not a bad problem

2) the other issue, Rockhard says in rare cases you have to drill out the pinch seam holes… both sides of mine, almost every hole needed drilled. Also not hard, but disheartening to say the least to drill out all those spots!

All in very happy With my purchase. Would put this install as a 3/10 difficulty, an extra set of hands would have been nice!

thanks @ROCK HARD 4X4 for a great product!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 28B30056-836A-4156-85CC-8E9748C0F824
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 0F456810-E180-4F06-A766-70867E7AD2CC

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
You mean lift wise? MC and RK have 4xe kits out. All the spacer lifts should work too.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah just trying to find a level or slight lift that will let me fit 35” on my Sahara 4xe? Local shops here said they wouldn’t touch my 21’ as they weren’t familiar enough with any lifts or levels for them.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Yeah just trying to find a level or slight lift that will let me fit 35” on my Sahara 4xe? Local shops here said they wouldn’t touch my 21’ as they weren’t familiar enough with any lifts or levels for them.
[/QUOTE]
All the spacer lifts will work the exact same.

Ym3789

First Name
Yanine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara 4xe
Hi All!! New here :)
I’m looking for a couple things and would love your help!

1. has anyone encountered one of these, but that works for a JL? I only find JK versions :(
Molle trunk left side
2. Ive heard the gladiator grille works to turn the 4xe silver accents to black. Has anyone Installed it? I’d love to see pics
Mopar trim kit

Last edited:

Sponsored

M4xeM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe

1. has anyone encountered one of these, but that works for a JL? I only find JK versions :(

trunk left side
2. Ive heard the gladiator grille works to turn the 4xe silver accents to black. Has anyone Installed it? I’d love to see pics
Mopar trim kit
Check this thread. I have not installed but was considering it.
https://www.4xeforums.com/threads/black-grill-inserts-on-sahara.378/

Bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 Sahara 4xe
Added the AEV 2" spacer and have had jeep fully flexed out with no rub on 35's. The AEV spacer lift works fine, any spacer lift should work as the tops of the coils appear to be the same.

Baldwin3162

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU 4Xe Rubicon

Molle trunk left side
Mopar trim kit
3BF4FC3A-A8DA-4CC5-9447-92B4D08847E1.jpeg

K-Bar

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe, 1996 ZJ Laredo
Occupation
Home Builder, Remodeler
Quadratec Tow Wiring harness works on the 4xe even though it says it doesn't. My trailer has a 4-pin connector and the only lights are the two LED taillights. Easy to install, proper fitment, and everything works as it's supposed to.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories Quadratec wiring harness

JandS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe | Exige S | R wagon | V Wagon | MB S65
What is taking everyone so long to get their seat covers designed for our rear seats? OMG! Please tell me I'm just overlooking something somewhere. Really hoping to get them covered up before my three kids and dog stain them permanently!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories Quadratec wiring harness
FWIW, the covers are cheap to replace, so maybe just let them do their thing.
Sponsored