Sponsored

Jeeper4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Wanting to confirm that the cargo tray for 4xe (part #82215988) does fit. I purchased from BAM in mid June and received last week. However, still not seeing them on their website. I emailed them originally asking about the 4xe floor mats and they sent a quote for the cargo tray as well, though didn’t see it on their site then either, so jumped on the opportunity to order both. I don’t know about current availability but the email contact I used is [email protected] if anyone is looking for the tray and wants to inquire.
✌
Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Is the wheel backspacing, axle width, etc. the same on the 4xe Sahara as the non 4xe Sahara? Trying to narrow down wheel choices and want to stay close to stock fit under the fenders.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Installed recently both a bull bar (with light bar built in) as well as side steps (removed rock rails because the only thing realistically damaging my cars is my kids). Both took some trial and error (I was the error) and fit perfectly.

Bull Bar was from Extreme Terrain: https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-hd-bull-bar-w-skid-plate-20-dual-row-led-light-bar-textured-black-2018.html

Steps were from Quadratec: https://www.quadratec.com/p/go-rhino/1000-series-4-side-steps-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl

jeep 1.jpg

jeep 2.jpg
Did you put the bull bar on a regular or steel bumper? It looks like it takes away some of your ground clearance - is that the case?

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Will a 2019 Rubi takeoff steel front bumper fit the 4xe Rubi?

Sponsored

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Is the wheel backspacing, axle width, etc. the same on the 4xe Sahara as the non 4xe Sahara? Trying to narrow down wheel choices and want to stay close to stock fit under the fenders.
Yes--just measured for someone else I saw who asked this question. Just measured mine, and got about 6.25" of backspacing, which is +44mm. Hope this helps!

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Anyone have any luck with a Radiator Grille Trim Ring Kit that fits the Sahara 4xe? Mine is black with the silver radiator trim. Im getting it wrapped bright orange in a couple of month and would like to have black accents on the radiator. Ive wanted an orange Jeep since I was in high school, and FCA broke my heart when they killed off Punkin Metallic for 2021.

bkhahn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4XE
Anyone have luck finding a rear LED brake light wheel (3rd brake light within the rear wheel/tire) that works with the 4xe?

Last edited:

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have luck finding a rear LED brake light wheel (3rd brake light within the rear wheel/tire) that works with the 4xe?
What is different about it? The speaker? Was going to get one for mine on order…

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I just had the swing gate reinforcement kit and spare tire relocation kit installed on my 4xe. I assumed the relocation kit would move the 3rd brake light higher above the spare tire. But the techs moved it into the spare tire with the part below. Looks cool, but was unexpected.

https://store.mopar.com/oem-parts/m...-light-chmsl-relocation-kit-82215349ab?c=az0x

Sponsored

bkhahn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4XE
Wasn't sure if the speaker impacted it or not. If I don't hear anything I'll end up buying one and giving it a try, but wanted to see if someone else had something that for sure would work.

What is different about it? The speaker? Was going to get one for mine on order…

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I can also confirm the Genesis Dual Battery System for JL fits just fine, but it did require that I repurpose/modify the OEM battery tray bracket to support a couple of hybrid battery coolant parts that don’t exist on the regular JL.

Here’s a thread I created that shows the step-by-step: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ual-battery-system-in-4xe.76402/#post-1589952

Definitely adds some time to the install - but if you’re competent enough to take on the install in the first place, then this added mod should be easy enough for you. You will need drill, tin snips, vise, hammer (none of which are needed for the dual batter install itself).

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon