Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Is there a Gladiator option for this product? I believe FCA used the Gladiator grille for the 4xe for some reason, so that could help with compatibility.
In an email exchange I had with Bolt customer service they stated that the 4xe grille was similar to that of the Gladiator (with the larger honeycomb pattern).

Presently Bolt does not make a 4xe/Gladiator grille insert (thus the options listed previously).

2manyhobbies

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Rubicon XR
Has anyone tried installing the Tuffy security enclosure? I emailed Diabolical, and they said they were working on one. But they raised their prices $90, so Iā€™m probably going to not go that route. Almost $900 is a bit absurd.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Has anyone tried installing the Tuffy security enclosure? I emailed Diabolical, and they said they were working on one. But they raised their prices $90, so Iā€™m probably going to not go that route. Almost $900 is a bit absurd.
Wow geez they sure did! Diabolical does run 10% off sales on a regular basis. But that's still a pretty big price gap. The Slipstream is definitely a better product for a number of reasons, but you sure as heck would be paying for it!

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Will my current RC neoprene seat covers work with the 4xe? I understand there may be an issue with the length of the rear bottom seat cushion being longer? I have 3 kids and really want to protect my investment! Lol

Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Will my current RC neoprene seat covers work with the 4xe? I understand there may be an issue with the length of the rear bottom seat cushion being longer? I have 3 kids and really want to protect my investment! Lol
One question: are the back seat covers in separate pieces for the bottom cushion and seat backs? Just want to make sure they would have any hope of working with the totally different way that the 4xe rear seats fold down. If you think that should be fine, I'm happy to run outside and take measurements of my 2018 and my 4xe back seats to compare.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
One question: are the back seat covers in separate pieces for the bottom cushion and seat backs? Just want to make sure they would have any hope of working with the totally different way that the 4xe rear seats fold down. If you think that should be fine, I'm happy to run outside and take measurements of my 2018 and my 4xe back seats to compare.
They are separate pieces; however, now that I think about it, the Rubicon has a center piece that folds down in the middle seat as an arm rest and cup holders, right? If so, I'm screwed anyway because I have a Sport S with a solid back middle part. But I'd appreciate the measurement anyway if you don't mind - that would keep me from ordering the same ones but for the Rubicon.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
They are separate pieces; however, now that I think about it, the Rubicon has a center piece that folds down in the middle seat as an arm rest and cup holders, right? If so, I'm screwed anyway because I have a Sport S with a solid back middle part. But I'd appreciate the measurement anyway if you don't mind - that would keep me from ordering the same ones but for the Rubicon.
Hey! It just so happens I have access to a Sport S as well, so here are my approximate measurements taken at the widest part of the seats in each direction:

ModelRear Seat BottomRear Seat BackFold-down Cupholder
Sport S49" x 17"49" x 23"No
Gas Rubicon49" x 17"49" x 23"Yes
4xe Rubicon49.75" x 19.5"49.75" x 23"Yes

The headrests looked to be the same size in all 3 cases.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Hey! It just so happens I have access to a Sport S as well, so here are my approximate measurements taken at the widest part of the seats in each direction:

ModelRear Seat BottomRear Seat BackFold-down Cupholder
Sport S49" x 17"49" x 23"No
Gas Rubicon49" x 17"49" x 23"Yes
4xe Rubicon49.75" x 19.5"49.75" x 23"Yes

The headrests looked to be the same size in all 3 cases.
Man, I really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Happy 4th!

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe
Anyone know if quadratec made a dead pedal yet for the 4xe that doesnt require any mods to it?

Sponsored

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
I reached out to Ace Engineering and they stated their rock slider does fit the 4xE wrangler. I also believe a member here has them on their 4xE, I will try to find the post. May want to add to front page as potentially compatible.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Is the bumper any different on a 4xe rubicon vs standard gas rubicon? Iā€™ve got an arb front bumper on my jlur that Iā€™d like to move over when the 4xe arrives.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Tried to order the 4xe floor mats from mopar, part # 6RV53TX7AA

Purchased June 6/21. No movement for a couple weeks. Reached out July 5th to ask why the order was still processing. Today, 7/13, 3 weeks later, get notified the order was cancelled and refunded.

Attempting to repurchase, and it's checking me out while listing the same dealership that never processed the order, didn't respond, and took 3 weeks to cancel.

Any tips for getting ahold of this part #?

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe

Purchased June 6/21. No movement for a couple weeks. Reached out July 5th to ask why the order was still processing. Today, 7/13, 3 weeks later, get notified the order was cancelled and refunded.

Attempting to repurchase, and it's checking me out while listing the same dealership that never processed the order, didn't respond, and took 3 weeks to cancel.

Check eBay. Thatā€™s where I got mine and they were cheaper than going through a dealer plus they had free shipping.

Jeeper4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe

I purchased the 4xe floor mats (and cargo tray) from BAM mid to late June and got them at the beginning of July. The floor mats look to be in stock on their website (bamwholesaleparts.com) currently.
Sponsored