Sponsored

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Thanks. About to try my ECRI in the next couple days - they said it would work for the 4xe - just calibrating tire size. Will report back.
Sponsored

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
I think my answer was a little misunderstood. It’s not an issue. It’s a function of how the 4XE works, and this is specific ONLY to the 4XE. In order for the ABS system to accept any changes it needs to be re-initialized (which happens during the full reboot on 4XE) and that sets several codes. Same as if the dealer used their tool to initialize. Then you clear codes. Same as the dealer would.
My thought is to combine the code clearing into the full reboot process so it’s transparent to the end user. I’ll likely do this in a future release. Again, these codes aren’t a failure of the Tazer or any other system, it’s a normal part of the ABS initialization process on the 4XE.

Past the Pavement

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLRU 392 [Reign]
Build Thread
Link

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Picked up a Bolt Hood Lock and a Rivet Tool which both worked great, but was disappointed to find that the grille insert does not match the stock 4xe grille:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories Grille Insert
It looks like there are two options to resolve this:
  1. Cut the grille in a couple of spots to make the lock/cover accessible.
  2. Order matching grille inserts for the driver and passenger side.
Hope this helps anyone out there who is facing the same issue.

Last edited:

eLECTRICON

Seriously. Can someone explain this? How is this proper engineering?
Not replying to you, just using you to chime in on this spring bow thing, I have no clue! All I know is that my springs bow outward on my Teraflex 3.5" and it rides and performs fantastically!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210610_180202

Full Flex.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210610_181916

Compressed.

Sponsored

mrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
I noticed Quadratec has reported that the Mopar Cargo Tray doesn't fit the 4xe. Any idea if they come out with a 4xe compatible version?

Jeeper4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
I received a quote for the Mopar 4xe cargo tray (part #82215988) from a sales rep at BAM and there was the announcement with part number (https://automotivemap.com/jeep-wran...es-2652828370.html?rebelltitem=2#rebelltitem2) but I’m not finding it for sale online yet, even on BAM’s website. I’m assuming it’s soonish if they’re letting me order it but wondered if anyone’s actually heard when it will be available/ready to ship? (I’ve asked the rep but haven’t heard back yet.)

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
As many 4XE owner's will look through this thread...I will mention something many 4XE owner's are unaware of and might want to know.....

In Google Maps, under Settings>Electric vehicle settings you will find.... this....

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories Screenshot_20210622-134512_Maps

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories Screenshot_20210622-134810_Maps

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Any chance anyone’s confirmed the Bestop Duster works with the backseat? It came in today and still no delivery date on the truck. Don’t want to run out of the return window if there is an issue.

mrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I asked Quadratec whether the trail rail floor tracks fit the 4xe -- they aren't sure at this point but they believe a 4xe specific version will be released soon.

Sponsored

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
I wanted to swap out the stock shocks so I ordered some Rancho RS9000‘s all around. Unfortunately, the rear shocks are 1.5” shorter than the stock Mopars. I’m guessing the shocks on the 4xe are not the same as other Rubicons. This makes sense given the reports that the 4xe sits 1” higher. I did not bother to pull one of the front shocks to measure it, but I would expect the same. Recommend waiting on any shock replacement until the manufacturers update their fitments.

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
All Hothead Headliner products will fit in the respective tops (hard top, soft top, Sky One-Touch) for the 4xe models.

mrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Installed a Curt hitch successfully on my 4xe.

Ccameron511

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Picked up a Bolt Hood Lock and a Rivet Tool which both worked great, but was disappointed to find that the grille insert does not match the stock 4xe grille:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories Screenshot_20210622-134810_Maps
It looks like there are two options to resolve this:
  1. Cut the grille in a couple of spots to make the lock/cover accessible.
  2. Order matching grille inserts for the driver and passenger side.
Hope this helps anyone out there who is facing the same issue.
Is there a Gladiator option for this product? I believe FCA used the Gladiator grille for the 4xe for some reason, so that could help with compatibility.

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Is there a Gladiator option for this product? I believe FCA used the Gladiator grille for the 4xe for some reason, so that could help with compatibility.
I believe the Gladiator option calls for cutting the grill, which is why it's also the 4xe solution.
Sponsored