Sponsored

eLECTRICON

That’s the thing though. This tread has shown that several things that “obviously” should fit don’t. One guy mentioned changing the wheel carrier only to find out there’s a speaker hidden in there. I don’t think any of us would have expected that to be an issue. So if that is different, what else about the tailgate might be different? At the very least, that means there’s also extra wiring routed somewhere in there and that alone would make things like your table not obviously compatible. So your post is helpful.
I changed my tire carrier, there wasn't a speaker In mine? I did a tail gate table as well.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210422_190159
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210422_202706
Sponsored

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
I changed my tire carrier, there wasn't a speaker In mine? I did a tail gate table as well.
There is a little speaker on the underside of the carrier beneath the back up camera.

On another note, the Teraflex carrier relocation bracket works

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_7812
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_7812
There should have been. The Mopar tire carrier for 37 and higher has a spot for the speaker.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
  • Mopar Performance 2" Lift Kit 4XE (Part No: 77072522) - LINK (UPDATED: DOES NOT CURRENTLY WORK WITHOUT BOWING)
What is bowing and how do I check mine? Dealer installed the Mopar lift for me with no problems so I would like to know what to look for. I think this relates to that epic video where they had to fab up a part to make the lift work

Sponsored

jetfixer

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
ROCK HARD 4X4™ A-PILLAR WINDSHIELD LIGHT MOUNTS FOR JEEP WRANGLER JL. Work on the 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories FA9FD1F0-1996-4E75-B263-41718C1CBEB2

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 9198A83D-F070-44D2-9CDD-9F0A7CE61475

mrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Any aftermarket hitch recommendations? Just need something sturdy enough to use with a Thule Apex XT Swing 4 bike rack.

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Reactions: mrp

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Ace engineering confirmed the ace rock sliders fit with no issues. Link

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
What is bowing and how do I check mine? Dealer installed the Mopar lift for me with no problems so I would like to know what to look for. I think this relates to that epic video where they had to fab up a part to make the lift work
Also looking for more info on this.

I have seen the thread with the guy where he had bowing on one side, and the dealer corrected just to get bowing on the other side.

I was hoping that might've been an installer issue rather than kit issue - I'm ready to find a good deal and pull the trigger to purchase the lift, but not if there are widespread bowing issues.

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Also looking for more info on this.

I have seen the thread with the guy where he had bowing on one side, and the dealer corrected just to get bowing on the other side.

I was hoping that might've been an installer issue rather than kit issue - I'm ready to find a good deal and pull the trigger to purchase the lift, but not if there are widespread bowing issues.
It's where the coil spring starts to 'bow' away from it's y axis. Think of it like going from a carrot to a banana. Because of the added weight of the 4xe, the initial coils were not strong enough to support the extra burden. Mopar realized this and I believe issued a recall/stop order on the kit. They have since moved to a higher rated coil and resumed shipping/selling the lift. Any dealer that fixes this by bowing the other side should be flagged and never returned to.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
It's where the coil spring starts to 'bow' away from it's y axis. Think of it like going from a carrot to a banana. Because of the added weight of the 4xe, the initial coils were not strong enough to support the extra burden. Mopar realized this and I believe issued a recall/stop order on the kit. They have since moved to a higher rated coil and resumed shipping/selling the lift. Any dealer that fixes this by bowing the other side should be flagged and never returned to.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/posts/1536219/