Sponsored

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Does anyone know if this impacts the part numbers for replacing the silver grill surround trim on the 4xe Sahara?

I bought 6CG99TZZAC which is the standard black Sahara/Rubicon replacement, but wondering if the JT part 6KM36TZZAA is what I actually need?

Or is it just the honeycomb back part that is different which is why the front camera from the JT fits better?

Thanks.
Wondering this as well, have you found an answer yet?
Sponsored

mike813

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Sahara
Thanks for the tips. Ordered several of these, and I'll make sure I leave plenty of time and a bottle of something strong for the dead pedal install this weekend.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe

nelson55917

First Name
NIck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xE
Can anyone confirm if the smittybilt 77634 src side armor will fit on the 4xe? Really like the look of that and have children thinking it would be easier for them to crawl up into with. Any other recommendation that is similar?

Boondoggler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Confirmed Do Not Work...
Grimm OffRoad's ARB Twin Compressor Mounting Bracket Kit (Part #GOR10013)
This is the mounting kit that mounted the ARB Twin Compressor behind the driver wheel well with the on/off switch and air chucks under the hood.

Grimm OffRoad confirmed this kit will not work with 4xe or Diesel.

Sponsored

Wandering_Cascadian

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe; 1976 GMC High Sierra 1500
I can confirm the LOD Armor Lite rock sliders mount up no problem. Got them installed last weekend, including the extra optional self-tapping bolts.

Rock Hard 4x4 Rear LCA bolt-on sliders and Metalcloak's trailer harness slider worked no problem as well.

Another confirmation that the Quadratec dead pedal does not fit. However, I pulled out the grinder and am trying to modify it to fit using some washers and a coupling nut with threaded rod on the firewall stud. Will update if I'm able to get it to work.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210530_220240
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210531_140804
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210531_140821
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210526_205926
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 20210526_205956

McStatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Installed recently both a bull bar (with light bar built in) as well as side steps (removed rock rails because the only thing realistically damaging my cars is my kids). Both took some trial and error (I was the error) and fit perfectly.

Bull Bar was from Extreme Terrain: https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-hd-bull-bar-w-skid-plate-20-dual-row-led-light-bar-textured-black-2018.html

Steps were from Quadratec: https://www.quadratec.com/p/go-rhino/1000-series-4-side-steps-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories jeep 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories jeep 2

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Does anyone know what rear cargo mats fit on the 4xe
I’ve been looking too and it doesn’t seem that anyone has made one yet. The closest I’ve found is Weathertech has one listed as “coming soon” and you can sign up for updates. Other than that, I think you’re stuck either modifying one for a regular JLU or buying the “universal” kind that you trim to fit your vehicle.

aztomex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Wondering this as well, have you found an answer yet?
Can confirm 6CG99TZZAC does not fit on Sahara 4xe. 6CG99TZZAC headlight rings are a tad bit smaller and one of the tab holes is not the right size.

Just ordered 6KM36TZZAA, will update when it comes in. Plasti dipping the originals since I have them off now.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HeidiHoForTheHills

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Installed recently both a bull bar (with light bar built in) as well as side steps (removed rock rails because the only thing realistically damaging my cars is my kids). Both took some trial and error (I was the error) and fit perfectly.

Bull Bar was from Extreme Terrain: https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-hd-bull-bar-w-skid-plate-20-dual-row-led-light-bar-textured-black-2018.html

Steps were from Quadratec: https://www.quadratec.com/p/go-rhino/1000-series-4-side-steps-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl

Does the bull bar interfere with the camera?

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Can confirm 6CG99TZZAC does not fit on Sahara 4xe. 6CG99TZZAC headlight rings are a tad bit smaller and one of the tab holes is not the right size.

Just ordered 6KM36TZZAA, will update when it comes in. Plasti dipping the originals since I have them off now.
Thank you so much, please do let me know if 6KM36TZZAA fits correctly, I haven't been able to find a definitive answer yet.

mike813

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Sahara
The kind that bolt to the side fits with no modifications. The kind that bolts to the firewall does not.

TIXO Left Side Dead Foot Rest Pedal Fit For 2018 2019 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083KL2R8...abc_JTTEKZBBPAFGADVE3XY6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for posting. I ordered this dead pedal and installed last night. From your pics it looks like you installed on the most forward-facing of the three settings, which I did as well. The bolts with the kit could have been longer to make install easier, but this works after some contortion and patience.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_4200
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_4205
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_4206

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Thanks for posting. I ordered this dead pedal and installed last night. From your pics it looks like you installed on the most forward-facing of the three settings, which I did as well. The bolts with the kit could have been longer to make install easier, but this works after some contortion and patience.
Yes, contortion and patience for sure. Definitely could use bolts that are about a 1/4 inch longer. I actually had it in the middle spot at first and it was too far away, so I got the joy of installing it twice. For anyone else who cares to install this, I'm 5'10" tall and sit with my drivers seat all the way back and it is comfortable (for me) in the closest hole. If you sit closer or are taller, you might want to put it in the middle spot. If you are a certified giant, or sit all the way forward, then I suppose that you would want the farthest spot.
Sponsored