LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I have the Mopar Tubular side steps 82215327AB

Dealer said it was more complicated to install than the Mopar lift for some reason but they got it on

Also Spyder wheel spacers WHS024 installed
Sponsored

Flieger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon
I rerouted mine. No custom work. I have Teraflex 3.5" RT3 short arm lift with Falken 35" MT's and Falcon 3.5 aDapt shocks. I had to make minor mods for shocks on passenger front, inner fender on driver front and Stealth Light Bar for sky top.
4xe.jpg
4xe2.jpg
I love how you doubled down on the e-blue!

Nice rig!

Past the Pavement

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLRU 392 [Reign]
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JKUR 4XE, Cyber Truck (on order...)
Vehicle Showcase
Can confirm the Vector E-Dock, both tube and contour, work on the 4xe. I ended up going with the contour but the helpful folk at Vector test fit both:

https://vectoroffroad.com/collections/jl-wrangler-products/products/jl-tube-dockbar

https://vectoroffroad.com/collections/jl-wrangler-products/products/jl-wrangler-e-dock-2018

My Jeep even made a cameo on their product pages šŸ˜‚
WOW!!! This is huge. Been waiting for confirmation of this. Phone / electronics holder issues solved!!

Sponsored

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Come on you all - really want to know who has found the answer to a dead pedal. No modifications or fabrication needed. I had a Mountain Off-road dead pedal in my JK and it was amazing - who makes one with a perfect fit for the 4XE??
The kind that bolt to the side fits with no modifications. The kind that bolts to the firewall does not.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 330CFE50-D699-4681-B8A7-CDD3B0030804

TIXO Left Side Dead Foot Rest Pedal Fit For 2018 2019 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083KL2R8...abc_JTTEKZBBPAFGADVE3XY6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Iā€™ve made some minor upgrades to mine so far. Still on the fence about wheel/tire change, lift and maybe a new front bumper. But the things I have done that have worked. New antenna, door sill guards and Hot Heads headliner for Sky One-Touch top. All of thes areas are identical to the standard JLUs so any parts there should fit.
2ā€ hitch
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories CEA37DFB-63ED-40D1-8D7E-EDEFB3F5DC33
Dead pedal (the kind that bolts to the firewall wonā€™t work, but the ones that bolt to the left, will).
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 5C23BC7F-7E80-4E5A-99B6-94CE1F5AD091
Quadratec rear seat cup holders work, but the rear seat does bump against it when folded. Itā€™s not enough to impair the use of the folded seats but if you left it like that for a long time, it might leave a mark.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories FC0C7D7E-0A9C-479A-9D7D-44CB955FDE01
Storage bags that attach to the roll cage. The one for the driverā€™s side fits, but the passenger side doesnā€™t (this seems to be a subwoofer issue and not specific to the 4xe)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 002DEE1D-5A60-4490-8FCC-B1D0D4139585

I also added some cargo organizers that go over the rear wheel wells. Both sides fit perfectly (only driverā€™s side is shown)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 872CF5F5-0E97-40CA-82CF-BEEC54F2B390

Rugged Ridge cargo liner doesnā€™t fit (I think thatā€™s well known at this point).

I know those arenā€™t the most exciting modifications, but maybe that list will help someone.

D7149610-F943-4DBF-8AB9-7E0245127021.jpeg

Last edited:

eLECTRICON

Can confirm the Vector E-Dock, both tube and contour, work on the 4xe. I ended up going with the contour but the helpful folk at Vector test fit both:

https://vectoroffroad.com/collections/jl-wrangler-products/products/jl-tube-dockbar

https://vectoroffroad.com/collections/jl-wrangler-products/products/jl-wrangler-e-dock-2018

My Jeep even made a cameo on their product pages šŸ˜‚
Im curious to know why every one mounts their phones and what they use them for? I plug mine to USB and leave it in the center council. Everything on the phone can be used on the Uconnect touch screen. I even USE GAIA maps.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I was unable to get the Lange Coyote mirrors to fit due to the charging port being too close to the base for the mirrors. Some light modification (shave a little plastic off) to the jeep body part may get it to fit.

Sponsored

Past the Pavement

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLRU 392 [Reign]
Build Thread
Link
Im curious to know why every one mounts their phones and what they use them for? I plug mine to USB and leave it in the center council. Everything on the phone can be used on the Uconnect touch screen. I even USE GAIA maps.
Yeah if it was just my phone it'd probably be a bit overkill. Having said that, there are a lot of other electronics/accessories I have or plan to have and it provides a great platform to place things where I want. So far it's just a Galaxy Tab S7+ (12.4" and very nice screen + can use other UConnect screens like off-road/hybrid pages) and GoPro. I actually do the same as you with my phone but may add it later if I find a limitation there, but like I say, just a good solid platform to tune placement of various things.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Z Automotiveā€™s JL front camera DOES NOT fitā€”but the JT version does. 4xeā€™s have the same grill as a Gladiator.
Does anyone know if this impacts the part numbers for replacing the silver grill surround trim on the 4xe Sahara?

I bought 6CG99TZZAC which is the standard black Sahara/Rubicon replacement, but wondering if the JT part 6KM36TZZAA is what I actually need?

Or is it just the honeycomb back part that is different which is why the front camera from the JT fits better?

Thanks.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ve made some minor upgrades to mine so far. Still on the fence about wheel/tire change, lift and maybe a new front bumper. But the things I have done that have worked. New antenna, door sill guards and Hot Heads headliner for Sky One-Touch top. All of thes areas are identical to the standard JLUs so any parts there should fit.
2ā€ hitch
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories light bar
Dead pedal (the kind that bolts to the firewall wonā€™t work, but the ones that bolt to the left, will).
Quadratec rear seat cup holders work, but the rear seat does bump against it when folded. Itā€™s not enough to impair the use of the folded seats but if you left it like that for a long time, it might leave a mark.
Storage bags that attach to the roll cage. The one for the driverā€™s side fits, but the passenger side doesnā€™t (this seems to be a subwoofer issue and not specific to the 4xe)

I also added some cargo organizers that go over the rear wheel wells. Both sides fit perfectly (only driverā€™s side is shown)

Rugged Ridge cargo liner doesnā€™t fit (I think thatā€™s well known at this point).

I know those arenā€™t the most exciting modifications, but maybe that list will help someone.

D7149610-F943-4DBF-8AB9-7E0245127021.jpeg
Where did you find those Cargo Organizers for the rear?