Sponsored

eLECTRICON

Rear E-brake relocation brackets do NOT work (e-brake body mount is redesigned) and you can NOT relocate the e-brake cables under the cross member.

Therefore, any lift in the rear greater than 2" to 2.5" will need some kind of serious custom work done in order to lengthen the e-brake cables.
I rerouted mine. No custom work. I have Teraflex 3.5" RT3 short arm lift with Falken 35" MT's and Falcon 3.5 aDapt shocks. I had to make minor mods for shocks on passenger front, inner fender on driver front and Stealth Light Bar for sky top.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories 4xe2

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JKUR 4XE, Cyber Truck (on order...)
Vehicle Showcase
I can confirm these work fine --

-- Bestop Sunrider
-- Carolina Metal Masters dash grab bar ball mount (replaces the bolt, awesome!)
-- Rhino-Rack Backbone System and Vortex bars.
-- Hothead Headliners
-- Blue Ridge Overland Gear gear attic
-- Kicker dash top speakers drop-in replacement for the Alpine system.
-- Grab bar dash tray
-- Mopar front all-weather floor mats work, but the rear ones are too wide. (There's a custom 4xe version that fixes that but is hard to come by.)
Can you help me out with part numbers, etc. See modified front page. Thx!

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I rerouted mine. No custom work. I have Teraflex 3.5" RT3 short arm lift with Falken 35" MT's and Falcon 3.5 aDapt shocks. I had to make minor mods for shocks on passenger front, inner fender on driver front and Stealth Light Bar for sky top.
Would you mind posting the specific part number for the lift and shocks you picked up? I’ll include on front page. Was this set build / tested for 4XE or did it just happen to work given they way you chose the parts?

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Z Automotive’s Tazer Mini works fine. A couple of functions are not available because of the nature of the drivetrain and braking system (no easy burnouts with the front brakes locked).

Z Automotive’s JL front camera DOES NOT fit—but the JT version does. 4xe’s have the same grill as a Gladiator.

Sponsored

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Z Automotive’s Tazer Mini works fine. A couple of functions are not available because of the nature of the drivetrain and braking system (no easy burnouts with the front brakes locked).

Z Automotive’s JL front camera DOES NOT fit—but the JT version does. 4xe’s have the same grill as a Gladiator.
Sweet - any chance you have part numbers handy?

eLECTRICON

Would you mind posting the specific part number for the lift and shocks you picked up? I’ll include on front page. Was this set build / tested for 4XE or did it just happen to work given they way you chose the parts?
I had to modify a couple of thing for fitment of shocks due to reservoir. Measured rear springs before and after install. Had a compression of .25" so I installed a .5" load spacer.
https://teraflex.com/shop_items/5daf0d5b56d70ed493ab6b55
https://teraflex.com/shop_items/5b84515756d70ed493a4b7d3
https://www.falconshocks.com/sp2-3-5-adapt-e-adjust-piggyback-sh

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Sweet - any chance you have part numbers handy?
Tazer JL Mini: Z-TZR-JLM
JL front camera: Z-JL-CAM
JT front camera: Z-JT-CAM

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
The KC Gravity Light Bar option will not work on your jeep because they put the charging outlet in place of the pillar mount.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories CEFA49BA-9CF0-4A17-86A2-50445563A8CD

Sponsored

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The KC Gravity Light Bar option will not work on your jeep because they put the charging outlet in place of the pillar mount.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories CEFA49BA-9CF0-4A17-86A2-50445563A8CD
Thanks - updated front page!

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Come on you all - really want to know who has found the answer to a dead pedal. No modifications or fabrication needed. I had a Mountain Off-road dead pedal in my JK and it was amazing - who makes one with a perfect fit for the 4XE??

tubernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 4S Cab, Tesla Model X
Have you done a write up of how you were able to install stealth light bar with the Sky Top?? Very interested!

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Have you done a write up of how you were able to install stealth light bar with the Sky Top?? Very interested!
Ha! It’s funny you asked this. I literally like 10min was re-reading his post and say mention of that. There’s a good Quadratec install video on YouTube. I didn't even know this was a thing!! I remember on my JK having the largest pain In the rear with my external light bar. Noise, buffeting, filling in the fins with striping, etc. let along when you had to replace your front window - forget It. The interior installation is super interesting!!

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I’m interested in this too.
Sponsored