Sponsored

unknownsolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
Can anyone with the vector e-dock post some pictures? Does it block the charge lights? What about the charge lights reflection on the windshield? Will that be blocked by the bar?
Sponsored

Irishcoffee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR 4xe

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Has anyone successfully installed the Mopar 7 pin trailer harness?

Sponsored

hybrid_eg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 S13, 22 MS Plaid, '23 JLUR 4xe
Went with RC rear tubular bumper and hated the idea of their lic plate mount with relic halogen lic plate light assembly and bulb from the 80's.. Teraflex lic plate relocation kit FTW!
As always their stuff fits spot on sits nice and flush inside of the spare wheel.

thumbnail_IMG_6346(1).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6345(1).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6342.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6340.jpg

unknownsolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
I wish I checked this list about the Grimm mount before getting one. It also says it on their site, but who reads that? It doesn't work because of the brake lines.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep 4XE Compatible Parts & Accessories IMG_0828

hybrid_eg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Threedom has 4xe themed key lock caps, wheel center caps and wiper arm caps.

For the 4xe owner in mind, we have these and more..

https://mythreedom.com/
I think it will be cool if you guys make some side mirror caps in carbon fiber pattern... the factory smooth plastic will fade and easily take a beating.. and your product surely will be way better than $30 amazon CF solution.. (although those adhere really well with 3m strip).. if you make some im game to place order asap :)

hybrid_eg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
American Advernture Lab - Jeep JL/JT Battery Cutoff Switch Mount, Works on 4XE fitted with Redline Tuning JL Hood QuickLIFT PLUS

I'm using this as winch cut-off.. could have gone with a $8 option on Amazon but this looked kinda neat :)

IMG_7448.jpg
IMG_7449.jpg

Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Anyone know if the Diff covers on a 4xe are different from a regular JLUR? Specifically Motobilt? Thanks!

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Quick question: I KNOW THEY WILL NOT BOLT UP- that said: could the Quadratec aluminum skids from a V6/ Manual Transmission be adapted to fit the 4xe?

I have them on my current JLUR and based on the pictures I've seen of the undersides it looks like they could work with some modification. Thanks for entertaining my insane thriftiness. haha

EDIT: Looks like I would need to add at least one skid plate to cover the batter, but I'm curious about the rest. Trying to save $3k in my bench build of a 4xe, trying to see if it's worth the switch for me.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Quick question: I KNOW THEY WILL NOT BOLT UP- that said: could the Quadratec aluminum skids from a V6/ Manual Transmission be adapted to fit the 4xe?

I have them on my current JLUR and based on the pictures I've seen of the undersides it looks like they could work with some modification. Thanks for entertaining my insane thriftiness. haha

EDIT: Looks like I would need to add at least one skid plate to cover the batter, but I'm curious about the rest. Trying to save $3k in my bench build of a 4xe, trying to see if it's worth the switch for me.
Damn, different engine, trans, and transfer case.

I'd think budget the net with the sale of your current skids, then do a test fit up.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Damn, different engine, trans, and transfer case.

I'd think budget the net with the sale of your current skids, then do a test fit up.
Oh, if I sell my current, I'm gonna strip it of literally everything that is not factory- like a Jawa in Star Wars. Trust.
If I end up moving forward- everything on my current JL that will fit is going to be swapped over- Meaning that once I'm done, from the outside it will just look like I stuck the stickers on it. So far the numbers are pretty close, in terms of pricing, trade, tax credit, etc. Still, not close enough for me to jump right now. I'll keep everyone posted, though.
Sponsored