Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
FWIW, the covers are cheap to replace, so maybe just let them do their thing.
Yeah, you know, with my luck I'd probably be the one to mess up something that really matters like wrecking it or breaking something off-road. :)
Sponsored

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
has anyone installed the dynatrac endurosport 2 inch lift on their 4xe?

koinneach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jluxr
I called AEV this morning and apparently their 2" spacer lift is not compatible with the 4xE. Matter of fact, they said none of their lifts are compatible with the 4XE. Sound's strange since a few on here are running them, and matter of fact, AEV did a 4xE JL350 build using their spacer lift. It's frustrating how these manufacturers are flipflopping.

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe
I called AEV this morning and apparently their 2" spacer lift is not compatible with the 4xE. Matter of fact, they said none of their lifts are compatible with the 4XE. Sound's strange since a few on here are running them, and matter of fact, AEV did a 4xE JL350 build using their spacer lift. It's frustrating how these manufacturers are flipflopping.
I did a 1.5" TF spacer lift and chased gremlins for months afterwards until I put on a proper lift and all the issues are gone.

Sponsored

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe
what kind of issues did you have?
Had steering issues out the wazzu!! replaced lower control arms with the longer mopar ones AND even installed geo brackets and lost ground clearance. The ride was super harsh as well like the suspension was bound up. It got better in the front after geo brackets but the rear was still horrible. Once I put the lift on I was able to correct the castor properly and now everything is freed up like it should be.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I hate to say it, but you'll probably just have to ignore them. The springs are the same size where they interact with the spacers so it works. They do identify that the Procal Snap doesn't work, so you'd need to look elsewhere for the tire calibration.

K-Bar

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe, 1996 ZJ Laredo
Occupation
Home Builder, Remodeler
Looks like they're working on one based on their website. 4xe is weighted differently than the base JL so AEV engineers are at work, I'm sure.

Steemax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xE
what was everyone's solution for all weather mats? The Mopar ones are back ordered everywhere and I can't seem to find any compatible ones. I checked Weathertech but they only have the fronts.

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer
That's strange. I called AEV yesterday asking about a timeframe on their Dualsport RT lift and they recommended that I use their 2" spacer lift since there was no ETA on the Dualsport in the near future. The rep put me on hold for a while to talk to their tech guys and that's what they came back with. He said it was a great fit for now.

On a sidenote, I called Dynatrac on their Endurosport lift as well, and they aren't even working on one for the 4xe yet.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Naylia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
what was everyone's solution for all weather mats? The Mopar ones are back ordered everywhere and I can't seem to find any compatible ones. I checked Weathertech but they only have the fronts.
They seem to be shipping more near term now. I ordered in December and just got my mats, but over in the 4xeforums, there was another buyer who ordered like two weeks ago and they showed as "backordered', but his shipped just a week or so after mine, so places seem to be received deliveries of them now. I'd just get in the queue and hope for the best.

Steemax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xE
They seem to be shipping more near term now. I ordered in December and just got my mats, but over in the 4xeforums, there was another buyer who ordered like two weeks ago and they showed as "backordered', but his shipped just a week or so after mine, so places seem to be received deliveries of them now. I'd just get in the queue and hope for the best.
Thanks, i suppose i better get in line then.

Irishcoffee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR 4xe
Installed these:
https://desertdoesit.com/products/2019-jeep-wrangle-jl-and-gladiator-front-seat-jackers
They fit perfect. No need to trim or cut anything while installing the Fixed Front Seat Jackers. Installation instruction are detailed on youtube. In my case it was not necessary to completely remove the rear bolts.

With this simple setup driving position has improved significantly both for my legs which are now seating on the front end of the cushion and overall position is higher but acceptable to daily driving or long distance driving; my head though now is less than an inch closer to the sound bar :)))
However I'm the opinion that 4xe front seats still needs serious improvment with respect to bith quality and confort. Mopar needs serious improvements here whilst they apply a Euro 70-80k price tag in this part of the world.

A12F3333-E696-41B8-8DF3-C06DC7F9A128.jpeg

B08997AE-0F98-4067-8EDB-D549CFF40458.jpeg
Sponsored