Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
all over the FB Group chat today. I don’t think there’s been a formal announcement.
Weird, I don't see anything other than people just saying their XR (not just 392 XR) are getting delayed by a lot. This is on the 392 owners group page.

edit: found the conversations.

tldr; It's not discontinued. temporarily on hold due to supply chain shortages is most likely the reason... I'd imagine they'll let them through again soon. Also there were others trying to order non-v8 Rubicons with XR that were also told no as well.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m not in those groups. What’s the reason for the change today? Will it be available in the future?
No one knows. It could be off today and back on tomorrow. When I ordered mine I had to wait 6 days to place the order due to temporary supply chain issues and then it came back as being available again. The chats mentioned are all speculation based on being denied ordering the 392 with the XR yesterday. Again, it could come back tomorrow. I highly doubt it's anything but temporary.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
No one knows. It could be off today and back on tomorrow. When I ordered mine I had to wait 6 days to place the order due to temporary supply chain issues and then it came back as being available again. The chats mentioned are all speculation based on being denied ordering the 392 with the XR yesterday. Again, it could come back tomorrow. I highly doubt it's anything but temporary.
Other scenario maybe we hear something new being rolled out for the 392 since the Raptor is making a splash at the Chicago show 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other scenario maybe we hear something new being rolled out for the 392 since the Raptor is making a splash at the Chicago show 🤷‍♂️
It won’t fit on many trails and on the ones it does it’ll be super annoying to drive with the width. I really don’t think Jeep will respond.

scarab

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I’m not sure what Bronco Raptor brings to the table except for a ton of raptor badges and accents all over the place and the width of bulldozer :CWL:

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
It won’t fit on trails. I don’t think Jeep will respond.
Believe me, I don’t think they need to at all but it’s all about the hype and marketing. Not needed for the enthusiast. 👍🏻

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Believe me, I don’t think they need to at all but it’s all about the hype and marketing. Not needed for the enthusiast. 👍🏻
Right but materially there’s no risk for FCA here. I get the splash thing but still don’t think they’ll respond unless it’s them making fun of it.

ekometti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge 392, 2015 Cayenne S
I’m not sure what Bronco Raptor brings to the table except for a ton of raptor badges and accents all over the place and the width of bulldozer :CWL:
Bronco fanbois won't see one in real life until 2023/4 most likely if at all.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
My dealer confirmed today no more 392 XR orders may be placed, but apparently those who know whether that is permanent or not aren’t talking.

If permanent, 7.5 months has gotta be one of the shortest order runs of any jeep trim/spec.
Sponsored