Status
Not open for further replies.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." Our boy Benjamin was a smart dude.

We were thinking maybe this tax season we could help, a JCR stimulus package if you will :fist bump:

Code is in the photo, you know how this works ;)

https://www.jcroffroad.com

#BuiltForWhatever

boston-tea-party-saletext.jpg
Sponsored

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubi Unlimited, 2018 Sierra 2500HD Duramax
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Just saved me $300 on my new bumper - thank you very much!

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubi Unlimited, 2018 Sierra 2500HD Duramax
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
For both of your rear tire carriers you need to use your rear bumper as well right?
Morning Jeepsmashin - I purchased the front and rear JCR Vanguard, plus the gate swinging tire carrier. I'm only planning to run 35's, but I liked the looks of the JCR carrier, and more so wanted something American hand manufactured verse mass produced. Plus wanted all of the finishes to match. Although it was more $$ than the other popular ones w/ the same features, the tax sale pushed it to be closer.

Since they are less common, I will likely do a quick install commentary video (first impressions, fit, finish, etc). There's already good install videos out there from JCR.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
For both of your rear tire carriers you need to use your rear bumper as well right?
Sorry we missed this message. That is correct, you will need to use our rear bumpers.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.