Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Price will be slightly higher than the JK version because we include the license plate relocation bracket, and engineering was certainly more work than the JK. But not outrageously by any means.

The carrier mounts to the bumper AND to the tailgate. Sorry, I only quickly glanced at your first post and assumed we were talking about the shield carrier. The body mount style carrier is still up in the air from us.
well it’s listed now as “coming” on your web page, So hopefully you guys do decide to build the body mounted carrier for the JL. I like the fact I don’t have to purchase a new rear bumper right away, or move the license plate to the spare. And from your website it says it accommodates up to a 40” tire, so I am sure it will hold the weight of my 37” very well.
Sponsored

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
NOt good see from side how pinch seem sits below the bumper corners?? not good.
Really wouldn't matter if you install On board Air with a skid plate in the factory muffler location.

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
no the body pinch seam is below the bumper meaning you will destroy tyour punch seam coming of rocks

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
99D55ED6-44C6-4D4C-BC72-1D89F1ADC5F3.jpeg
Price will be slightly higher than the JK version because we include the license plate relocation bracket, and engineering was certainly more work than the JK. But not outrageously by any means.

The carrier mounts to the bumper AND to the tailgate. Sorry, I only quickly glanced at your first post and assumed we were talking about the shield carrier. The body mount style carrier is still up in the air from us.
How many forum members have to be interested for you guys to pull this from being up in the air to building this body mount carrier for the JL?

Maybe I can start a list of interested buyers if you need a count. I just see so many purchasing the Mopar reinforcement bracket because there isn’t really an alternative.
Sponsored

Last edited: