Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
MFER! Im not ready to buy. Im sure it will be gone by spring
ugh.... same. Was hoping to get a few more years before attempting to swap out.
Sponsored

BlueCheese

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Jetta GLI, '19 Outback, '23 Punk'N JLU Sahara
I've been lurking here for about 18 months, waiting for Punk'N to return. My patience has finally been rewarded, and I placed my order with Gupton earlier this afternoon. Now I begin a different wait.

Many thanks to all of you that have shared your purchasing and ordering experiences....it made the process much simpler and easier to understand. And as many of you had shared, Gupton has been awesome to work with (at least so far).

Punkn89

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I've been lurking here for about 18 months, waiting for Punk'N to return. My patience has finally been rewarded, and I placed my order with Gupton earlier this afternoon. Now I begin a different wait.

Many thanks to all of you that have shared your purchasing and ordering experiences....it made the process much simpler and easier to understand. And as many of you had shared, Gupton has been awesome to work with (at least so far).
You’re going to absolutely love it.

Sponsored

epd313

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR, 2019 Genesis G90
Occupation
Retired
I want to order one as well, but I want the XR package and it is still unavailable. I have another color on order, but if the XR becomes available while the punk'n is still an option, I will cancel and reorder. I had a 2018 2dr Rubicon punk'n and it was my favorite color!!

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

Same! Punk’n was the one color I could use to get my wife to cancel her 2 year old Bronco order and get a Jeep. I emailed Gupton and Granger on Tuesday and Gupton hasn’t responded so Granger got my business. Oh well, I had a Bronco order through Granger and I got my Gladiator through Gupton so it’s even now. Gupton is great though, it’ll be an easy process.

Cheeto

First Name
Arline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara

Congrats!

Jared1956

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 1964 CJ3B 1967 CJ5
Just ordered mine today. Base Sport two door, 6 speed, 3.6, tan seats and sat radio as the only options. With no options to slow it down, we will see how long it takes. (Photo is the test sheet, the real one I’ll print once I get a VIN)
Jeep Wrangler JL It's that time of year, go get ur Punk'n   🎃 EC177294-47CD-4FA6-9749-828D70AC0A0C

jayteal

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon; 2018 JLUR; 2004 TJ
Just ordered a '23 JLUR in Punk'n! Wanted this color when it first came out but got impatient and bought a black one in 2018 on the lot b/c it had the manual tranny and I didn't want to wait for a build. Fast forward to now and so happy they released this color again. Every time I saw one on the road I cried a little on the inside.

Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Out of curiosity- those of you who ordered Punk’n- is this a dealer only option? I can’t seem to find it on the build site on Jeep.com. I assume they will be model year 2023 delivery?

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Out of curiosity- those of you who ordered Punk’n- is this a dealer only option? I can’t seem to find it on the build site on Jeep.com. I assume they will be model year 2023 delivery?
Website will probably show it as an option once the ordering window closes. They are slow to update.

Jared1956

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 1964 CJ3B 1967 CJ5
They usually won’t show in the build and price site until there are units in transit. Meaning Jeep really intends for us to use the build and price feature as a way to locate dealer stock.
Price on the color is 695 and you cannot get it with half doors…..that’s about all I know…

r6emperor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punk'n JLUXR
Has anyone been able to confirm the time frame that Punk'n will be available? Traditionally, it seems like the "limited-edition" colors have been 90 days, but I haven't been able to find anything about the length of availability yet

BlueCheese

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Jetta GLI, '19 Outback, '23 Punk'N JLU Sahara
Has anyone been able to confirm the time frame that Punk'n will be available? Traditionally, it seems like the "limited-edition" colors have been 90 days, but I haven't been able to find anything about the length of availability yet
No confirmation on a timeline, but I did receive feedback that "activity has been remarkable....equal to what we saw with Tuscadero."
Sponsored