It's officially official.

richsteele

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 OB JLR
They are Mopar Katskinz. They were ordered with the Jeep.
With the upgraded leather seats, does your Rubicon still have the red stitching in the rest of the interior (steering wheel, shifter boots, etc.) or did they switch it to white or black?

OP
OP
JC7

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
With the upgraded leather seats, does your Rubicon still have the red stitching in the rest of the interior (steering wheel, shifter boots, etc.) or did they switch it to white or black?
Still red everything else, along with the dash. I'm thinking of doing the dash Piano black, but know it would show a bunch of fingerprints.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
45E60FF6-E540-4351-982C-CA0160BDCC32.jpeg
I'm an addict. I've lurked here for months admiring all your builds and getting to know the lay of the land (aka reading thousands of pages of the forum). I bought my JL in August and it's my first jeep. Though I've loved my jeep since I drove it off the lot and when I'm not driving it I'm researching or watching videos or annoying friends about it... Today was the day that solidified everything. Today I got naked for the first time! ...and I have no interest in going back. I'm totally addicted. This feels like how the jeep is supposed to be!
Naked is where it's at. Can you tell me about your seat covers? They look really sharp.

Reactions: JC7
OP
OP
JC7

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Thanks bud. They're Mopar Katskinz from the factory. I like them a lot. Makes the interior of the jeep feel like an S Class.

Sponsored