Sponsored

It's just a sport

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Step one, remove this bolt with an 18mm socket and wrench.

738148B9-3EA5-4E54-967B-B99928A2C4D8.jpeg

Step two, remove this bolt with an 18mm socket.

39900101-0B3A-4615-867E-6BD1EA551D99.jpeg

Step 3 zip tie the sway bar link to the sway bar on the drivers side.

7TDvBorxTyCrYxc4GzxIuA.jpg

Step 4 zip tie the sway bar link to the sway bar on the passenger side.

aMaFp6FZQX+9ia3NQlz%8Q.jpg

Just try to be on flat level ground when you disconnect/reconnect. It’s that simple!
Does the Jeep need to be lifted up when you do that?
Sponsored

Rgk401

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl sport
Are you worried about your axles with the 37's? I figure you have the dana 44 in the rear, but that front dana 30 seems like it would be too weak!

I only ask because I have a 2 door sport and I would love to go with 37's but I don't want to end up with snapped axle shafts this early on in my ownership
I have a Dana 30/35 in my 2 door sport. Iv been running 37x12.5x17 on kmc beadlocks for about 26,000 ISH, miles and Iv had O issues. However I am upgrading my sport axles to the rubicon axles,just because I want 5:13 and locker.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Got back from vacation and swapped the new cat and y pipe on and the Jeep is so much smoother now. I knew the kink and bends made it a little bogged down but it feels nice like stick again.

The pipe coming off the catalytic converter should be pretty close to straight.

FD9A4B73-9B80-4E6A-A5F9-4E7470B4BB50.jpeg

5256185A-1F71-4FB7-B6DE-328E4A73D21F.jpeg

The only reason the pipe didn’t buckle more was because it was resting on the transmission. This is a good excuse for a lift and bigger tires :clap:
Dang you jacked that sucker up good. Def plenty of places at Uwharrie to do some damage on your rig. We just ran it two weeks ago for the first time with 37s and WOW what a world of difference!!!

OP
OP
Billet_JLU

Billet_JLU

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport s 1999 Cherokee Sport
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Dang you jacked that sucker up good. Def plenty of places at Uwharrie to do some damage on your rig. We just ran it two weeks ago for the first time with 37s and WOW what a world of difference!!!
I can imagine! What trails did you do? I’m back in Ohio now but I’d love to get back down there and finish up the rest of the trails. It was a really cool place that you can camp wherever you want and hit all the trails.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I can imagine! What trails did you do? I’m back in Ohio now but I’d love to get back down there and finish up the rest of the trails. It was a really cool place that you can camp wherever you want and hit all the trails.
Uwharie is def a cool place to wheel with something for everyone in terms of wheeling, camping, hiking, fishing.
We've run every trail except the front side of Daniel. We've done the backside of Daniel which is fun and that will take you to the top of the mountain where you look down the rock garden. The front side and middle of Daniel is no joke and we can't wait to run it. Just waiting to wheel it with someone who has done it so we can have warm fuzzies... lol.
Just look up Daniel on youtube and check out the ledges on the front side, pretty sick. If you make it back down this way anytime soon let me know and we can meet up. In two weeks we are heading out to Sand Hollow and Moab for 2.5 weeks of fun :)
Sponsored