It took almost a year for me to join the club

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Well Dec 23rd will be 1 year since I picked up my 21 JLU and last night I've joined the cracked windshield club! Just last week I was commenting at the dealership about the fact that I've been able to escape getting my windshield cracked! I jinxed myself!! Now I can get gorilla glass!!! I'm not ever again mentioning a cracked windshield 🤣

20211203_074338.jpg
Sponsored

Jeffery

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2-door, and 1987 YJ with 427 SBC
How much more is gorilla glass?

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Well Dec 23rd will be 1 year since I picked up my 21 JLU and last night I've joined the cracked windshield club! Just last week I was commenting at the dealership about the fact that I've been able to escape getting my windshield cracked! I jinxed myself!! Now I can get gorilla glass!!! I'm not ever again mentioning a cracked windshield 🤣

Jeep Wrangler JL It took almost a year for me to join the club 20211203_074338
LOL, for 22 years I could not afford an epi pen for my bee allergy (with NO stings), the very day I filled that prescription I got stung by a wasp and spent the night in the hospital....Will add the windshield to unmentionable subjects, appreciate the reminder, lol, peace!

OP
OP
Irish Creig

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
How much more is gorilla glass?
I checked with my dealer, and it's $994 for the gorilla glass. So far it looks like my insurance will cover it with the $100 deductible where they refer me. We'll see. I'm expecting them to say that I'll have to pay the difference between the OEM glass and the gorilla glass
Sponsored