First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I’ve been looking for one of these for awhile and finally found one before it sold. TopLift Pro in nearly new condition. Drove 90 miles to get it, but worth it, at half off retail.

I would use it today, but there’s rain in the forecast. Finally, I can remove it myself without having to worry about bumping something and dropping it.

All it needs is a new sticker, as the old one is peeling. Maybe I can order one from @TopLiftPros

Jeep Wrangler JL It pays to watch Craigslist D3D65908-06EE-4AE1-9EF2-A6ABC2BF7CBC

Jeep Wrangler JL It pays to watch Craigslist DC5129F7-2E2C-47AC-A44A-E2A3B4D1CE6A
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

I have garage envy

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@The Last Cowboy

Good find.... you will really like it... a terrific offering it is!

DO, take the time to check your adjustments before you lift up your hardtop. Don't trust that that the guy you bought it from has it adjusted correctly..

Do use the extenders. Do recommend the first time you use, that you have another adult there.
Careful with the brake til you get use to it/til you get it adjusted right.

This video is done by the Inventor / the guy that owns TopLiftPros

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Jeepers will tell you "buy once cry once" but I'd say "keep an eye on FB Marketplace"

Last weekend I got a pristine MOPAR Steel front bumper *with* skid plate, factory LED fogs, *and* a RockHard4x4 bull bar for **$500 cash** Included all the hardware needed (brackets, etc). Only thing I had to buy was 4 rivnuts.

Had to drive 2hrs there and 2hrs back, so tack on another $60 and I still got all that for $560.

Unreal. I still have a hard time believing it.

OP
OP
The Last Cowboy

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
@Rhinebeck01 , I watched that video about an hour ago. I just cleaned everything and every nut and bolt was checked, most needed a little more tighteneing. The steel cable has one strand frayed off, so i will likely replace that. The jamb adjuster between the brake handle and the mechanism isn't there, only a black bushing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
@Heimkehr , I watched that video about an hour ago. I just cleaned everything and every nut and blot was checked, most needed a little more tighteneing. The steel cable has one strand frayed off, so i will likely replace that. The jamb adjuster between the brake handle and the mechanism isn't there, only a black bushing.
Did you mean to tag someone else, Joe? I can't recall what we were discussing, in the context of your post.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Craigslist works well if you live in a large metro area. I was able to find all sorts of cool stuff on Los Angeles CL.

In this small town on a corner of the Pacific Northwest, I'd be lucky to line up a date with Sasquatch... 😫

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Quite a while back a member posted a new in the box premium soft top for a JLU that was priced at $500 for sale on CL.

I was not in the market for one, but at that price, I figured it was a scam, but gave the seller a call anyway. It was not a scam, everything was included, and all of it was NIB. The guy's wife bought a Jeep with a dual top option and did not want the soft top.

A steal...so indeed it does pay to check CL.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I’ve been looking for one of these for awhile and finally found one before it sold. TopLift Pro in nearly new condition. Drove 90 miles to get it, but worth it, at half off retail.

I would use it today, but there’s rain in the forecast. Finally, I can remove it myself without having to worry about bumping something and dropping it.

All it needs is a new sticker, as the old one is peeling. Maybe I can order one from @TopLiftPros

D3D65908-06EE-4AE1-9EF2-A6ABC2BF7CBC.jpeg

DC5129F7-2E2C-47AC-A44A-E2A3B4D1CE6A.jpeg
Nice. I got mine off craigslist too a couple years ago. Had to drive about 60 miles or so.

AvengerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Jeepers will tell you "buy once cry once" but I'd say "keep an eye on FB Marketplace"

Last weekend I got a pristine MOPAR Steel front bumper *with* skid plate, factory LED fogs, *and* a RockHard4x4 bull bar for **$500 cash** Included all the hardware needed (brackets, etc). Only thing I had to buy was 4 rivnuts.

Had to drive 2hrs there and 2hrs back, so tack on another $60 and I still got all that for $560.

Unreal. I still have a hard time believing it.
I second FB Marketplace, as much as I don’t care for FB as a whole. Snagged a perfect Mopar Steel bumper and skid for $250. Sold the Mopar LED fogs for $75. I spent $60 for the skid brackets and mounting hardware. Best deal I’ve found so far.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
@The Last Cowboy
DO, take the time to check your adjustments before you lift up your hardtop. Don't trust that that the guy you bought it from has it adjusted correctly..

Do use the extenders. Do recommend the first time you use, that you have another adult there.
Careful with the brake til you get use to it/til you get it adjusted right.
@The Last Cowboy

I love mine, but I very much agree with Rhinebeck01 about having someone with you the first time you use it, as it feels a little wonky and kinda unpredictable at first, but you’ll get used to it fast.

Also, I agree with checking all the nuts & bolts and adjustments before using it, but also make sure you don’t over-tighten them as it will make lifting the roof seem far heavier and harder to do than it is.

But it’s fantastic once you’ve got it dialed in right, and I love that you can do it solo, and that you can move it around the garage even with the top on it if needed.
(Although you don’t appear to be too short on space in your garage!) :like:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL It pays to watch Craigslist DC5129F7-2E2C-47AC-A44A-E2A3B4D1CE6A

You will love it. Remove and store.

TPL.jpg

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
I agree with it paying to keep an eye out for stuff. Especially these days with supply chain issues.

About a month ago I got 5 MOPAR Beadlock rings ($133.00 each MSRP), unused, from a guy on my local classifieds. He sold me all 5 for $100. Basically he bought them, realized the 392 wheel uses a different ring than the XR package does. But by the time he realized they wouldn’t work, he’d already had them powder coated a beautiful bronze color. When I was there picking them up, he was so excited to check out my new XR, and just chat Jeeping with someone a while, that he started going through his garage for other stuff he couldn’t use. He threw in an unused MOPAR winch plate and all the hardware because his winch didn’t fit on it. Didn’t charge me anything for that. Ended up with nearly $900 worth of stuff for $100. Only had to drive 10 miles to pick it up too.
Sponsored