Sponsored

It’s official, I now belong to the Jeep family!

Tuntis

First Name
Mariana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 80th anniversary
Hello Everyoneeee

I am new in this forum, so just let me know how things work here.. My wife and I just ordered a Wrangler 80th anniversary two weeks ago, we wanted the Chief Blue color but that color wasn't available anymore, we chose Atlantic Blue Pearl Coat, do you know which color is that??.. BTW i chatted with the customer service to confirm the color because i thought it was Hydro blue and the agent just told me: actually it is Atlantic Blue Pearl, so we are taking it like a surprise xD.. This will be our first Wrangler, i hope to learn cool stuff from here..
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Hello Everyoneeee

I am new in this forum, so just let me know how things work here.. My wife and I just ordered a Wrangler 80th anniversary two weeks ago, we wanted the Chief Blue color but that color wasn't available anymore, we chose Atlantic Blue Pearl Coat, do you know which color is that??.. BTW i chatted with the customer service to confirm the color because i thought it was Hydro blue and the agent just told me: actually it is Atlantic Blue Pearl, so we are taking it like a surprise xD.. This will be our first Wrangler, i hope to learn cool stuff from here..
Welcome!

I haven’t read about Atlantic Blue on a JL. I had that color on my 2003 Liberty. It was a nice blue, darker than Hydro—maybe between Hydro and Ocean Blue.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I am patiently waiting for a scenic or action shot of your new Jeep. Take a picture of your new Jeep along something that is cool to see in your area.

Sweet Jeep. You are in for so much fun. Enjoy.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
.....and might I add, wait until the spring comes in and you remove the roof and doors. You think you love it now?
Congrats!
Sponsored