IT’S HERE!! (What is this?)

GuapoJeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
If you're not going to use that as a cargo mat, you could use it as a manual windshield defroster now that winter is here and the poor defroster seems to be a problem.
Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Well I guess it's an option. We just said "We don't want the stock tires or wheels. Can we get it with with blizzaks on 17" black wheels and would you delete the stock tires". And it saved us quite a bit of money too. Those Sahara wheels are EXPENSIVE.

We googled "Steel winter wheels 17 inch" and it came up with a bunch of ones that look like the ones on my Sahara. They're pretty boring, but they'll do just fine. We will get nicer ones for the warmer season.

https://www.c-wheels.ca/en/fitments...=Jeep&model=Wrangler&submodel=Unlimited+Sport
just keep your eyes open for some Rubicon Take-Offs, and swap out, for fair weather use. Beats the heck out of buying new. I purchased Takeoffs from a Rubi, for year round use, after about 1000 miles, and love them. Now I have to figure out how to sell my Sport S tires/wheels.

jplusk

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
I had been meaning to post both of these questions, thanks for saving me the trouble!

Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Hella Yella SAHARA's are ---

WHERE IT'S AT !

SUNP0123_zpspidou3ui.jpg

.W.E.

JIMBO

OP
OP
TrailJoy

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
those Chrysler black steel wheels will look even better after a couple of winters!
:giggle: Hey man, those wheels saved us over $1000. I'm pretty happy. LOL I'll change them out when I need to, with wheels of my choice. But I don't mind them! I wasn't sure at first, but they've definitely grown on me. I almost even like them!

knight501

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Mojito! unlimited, 2014 Wrangler Amp'd unlimited,
Occupation
electrician
Yes the steel wheels have a good look our JLU came with base aluminum wheels, but not as nice as some after market ones available. But for now they are OK. Enjoy your Jeep it sure looks great and I know how much fun it is!

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
You wrap your dead mother in law in it.
They're heat shrink tubing.

You must have the aux switches. They supply the tubing for when you wire in accessories.
I got those too and didn’t put that together with the Aux switches. Always get such good info off this forum.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailJoy

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
They're heat shrink tubing.

You must have the aux switches. They supply the tubing for when you wire in accessories.
I'm sorry, I didn't see this until now. I honestly don't know what I would do without you guys. Jeeps are not a normal vehicle. I'd be Jeep lost! Thanks!

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorry, I didn't see this until now. I honestly don't know what I would do without you guys. Jeeps are not a normal vehicle. I'd be Jeep lost! Thanks!
It's called Google :)
Sponsored