Sponsored

IT’S HERE!! (What is this?)

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
Well that’s a happy holidays to me, for sure! It wasn’t supposed to arrive until just before the new year.

But what’s this? It was rolled up in the glove box. (I can’t attach a picture??? Picture in comments.
Sponsored

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Rear compartment pad

Sponsored

Old Jedi

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired, USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I'm jealous! Waiting on a hellayella Sahara myself... Congratulations! That mat does, indeed, look like the liner for the compartment under the carpet in the cargo area.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Congrats! What wheels are those? Haven't seen them on Saharas before?

OP
OP
TrailJoy

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
OH! I would have never thought of the cargo mat. Thanks, everyone!

Congrats! What wheels are those? Haven't seen them on Saharas before?
I don’t know, but I think my husband found them online (I’ll find out). They’re Blizzak tires, on some sort of generic 17” black steel rim (we requested the Sport rims but they were over $200 difference in price EACH!). We had to drive a couple of hours (in the snow) to the dealership, so I requested that they order me winter tires (on just a standard black rim) and buy back the stock tires. Lucky for us they were happy to do it. :like: They’re not what I would have chosen, but they look alright. They also ordered me rock sliders but it turned out they didn’t have ANY step at all (which I need to access the roof rack), so we’re stuck with the plastic for now. It will be the next to go though. Also adding vent visors, and I’m on the fence about mud flaps (snow is messy).

Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

I don’t know, but I think my husband found them online (I’ll find out). They’re Blizzak tires, on some sort of generic 17” black steel rim (we requested the Sport rims but they were over $200 difference in price EACH!). We had to drive a couple of hours (in the snow) to the dealership, so I requested that they order me winter tires (on just a standard black rim) and buy back the stock tires. Lucky for us they were happy to do it. :like: They’re not what I would have chosen, but they look alright. They also ordered me rock sliders but it turned out they didn’t have ANY step at all (which I need to access the roof rack), so we’re stuck with the plastic for now. It will be the next to go though. Also adding vent visors, and I’m on the fence about mud flaps (snow is messy).
Ok, gotcha, I thought that was some new option w/ the order that you could get a winter tire pkg. At any rate, nice that they were able to accommodate your wishes, and those wheels have a cool "old-school" look :)

OP
OP
TrailJoy

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
Ok, gotcha, I thought that was some new option w/ the order that you could get a winter tire pkg. At any rate, nice that they were able to accommodate your wishes, and those wheels have a cool "old-school" look :)
Well I guess it's an option. We just said "We don't want the stock tires or wheels. Can we get it with with blizzaks on 17" black wheels and would you delete the stock tires". And it saved us quite a bit of money too. Those Sahara wheels are EXPENSIVE.

We googled "Steel winter wheels 17 inch" and it came up with a bunch of ones that look like the ones on my Sahara. They're pretty boring, but they'll do just fine. We will get nicer ones for the warmer season.

https://www.c-wheels.ca/en/fitments...=Jeep&model=Wrangler&submodel=Unlimited+Sport

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual

the wheels actually look great

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JLU Rubicon w/a snail
Occupation
Marketing
LOVE the black steel rims. :) Nice look! Great Jeep! :)
Sponsored