Sponsored

It’s 12/16/2021 FYI

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I just received ship date for 12/21, any ideas on how long after that for delivery? Live in western PA, so only about 6 hour drive from factory!
I have one that was cleared for shipping four weeks ago and was just moved to storage so beats me. Maybe someone else can help enlighten us.
Sponsored

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I just received ship date for 12/21, any ideas on how long after that for delivery? Live in western PA, so only about 6 hour drive from factory!
If you are in D1 with an estimated ship date of 12/21 then that means your Jeep will likely be built that week. It will take a few days at most to get to inspection. I was in "I" from 12/7 to 12/13. 12/14 I went to "JB" which is body vendor where they put in any accessories/addons. I have seen people be in JB for a few days to a month or so. Then shipping to the dealer. Few days to 3 weeks is what I have seen.

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
How the hell are you guys getting status codes? Jeep chat claims they can't give me $hit, and I don't want to blow up the Gupton Motors staff since I know they're busy; unless that's the only way you can get a code lol :angel:

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I have one that was cleared for shipping four weeks ago and was just moved to storage so beats me. Maybe someone else can help enlighten us.
I was told they cannot ship unless they have a certain number of vehicles to load, maybe that affected your order. 🤷‍♂️ There have been a lot of shipping issues for everything.

Deleted member 59498

How the hell are you guys getting status codes? Jeep chat claims they can't give me $hit, and I don't want to blow up the Gupton Motors staff since I know they're busy; unless that's the only way you can get a code lol :angel:
The dealer is the one who has the code and estimated dates. Many people guess by the canned response from JC. parts not gathered waiting, parts gathered entering production soon. That is D and D1 most of the time.

Sponsored

JIOWAJEEP

First Name
Iowa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler willys
What's your order date?

JIOWAJEEP

First Name
Iowa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler willys
Order date 12/14 VIN and VON the next day.
Status - Thank you, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order.

Is this "D" or "D1"

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

That is D Jio as far as I know. Next will be all parts gathered sequenced for build.

ATOMIKCHIC

First Name
LISA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JEEP UNLIMITED
And, while we're at it, can someone give me more insight into what this D1 is/means?
Sponsored