Is your JLUR level side to side?

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Thanks for the info, I worked on P-3's most of my career, they are land based so no carriers.

I was assigned to carriers, three WesPac's with a couple of TAD's to areas that are 'hotter' than Scottsdale...
Sponsored

364pipeguy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon / 1971 CJ-6
Occupation
retired Steamfitter
Hi all, my 19 JLUR is within a 16th an inch front to back and side to side after the 2.5 mopar lift. Always remember us Navy guys must stick together, I did 2 tours in Vietnam then worked on subs in Pearl harbor

Ahre

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Ordered Mar 14, 2020
Occupation
Retired
Hi all, my 19 JLUR is within a 16th an inch front to back and side to side after the 2.5 mopar lift. Always remember us Navy guys must stick together, I did 2 tours in Vietnam then worked on subs in Pearl harbor
Hello Paul,
Thank you for your service. Is your floor flat and level within .0625"?
Paul
Livermore, CA

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe when you fill your tank, it will bring it level, it's on the drivers side. See what it looks like after you fill up. Mine looks quite normal and I always keep a full tank.
Fuel tank is on the passenger side. It does fill from the drivers side however.

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Fuel tank is on the passenger side. It does fill from the drivers side however.
Oooppsss. Your right, I need to spend more time under my jeep. Hey! Maybe its because your tank is always full and it leans that way, Try driving it till you run outta gas then check to see if its level.

Sponsored

364pipeguy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon / 1971 CJ-6
Occupation
retired Steamfitter
Hello Paul,
Thank you for your service. Is your floor flat and level within .0625"?
Paul
Livermore, CA
Hay Paul, I did not check the true level of my driveway I just used my tape measure from floor to set point on the jeep. But I do like to be as accurate as I can when reading the tape.

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
I have had my 2020 JLUR for about a month now. I replaced the front OEM plastic bumper with an LOD steel one. I noticed that it looked crooked (lower on the passenger side) and thought I messed up installing it. Turns out the whole jeep leans to the passenger side when empty. It measures an inch lower from the front fender to the pavement. Is this normal? Do they set it up this way thinking that the when the driver is in it will level out?
I have never checked the Jeep but my air suspension equipped RAM it lower on the passenger side by about a half inch. Dealer and FCA say it is normal or within specs. Some awesome auto leveling air suspension I got.

LawrenceR

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
Studies show the average Jeep driver weighs 325 pounds so the suspension is a little higher on driver side to compensate.
Don't know where this study came from, but hearing a driver's average weight is over 300 pounds sounds high - I guess I have an excuse to eat more cheese cake....

LawrenceR

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
Thank you for your service. My grandfather was in the Navy, a Hard Hat diver. My father was in the Seabee's and my son is in the Navy stationed out of San Diego. I was going to join, but they would not take me due to a back injury.

Fredtp

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Stingray
Occupation
Retired
My 2021 JLUR leans to drivers side.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Studies show the average Jeep driver weighs 325 pounds so the suspension is a little higher on driver side to compensate.
I used to be above average, then average, now I am below average.
Sponsored