Is WrecklessOffroad a serious company?

PanamaJl

First Name
JeepJLPanama=IG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj on 42s - JlU Rubicon on evo 3.5 lift with km3 37x12.5r17
I ordered a Genright tire carrier from Wreckless Offroad on Jan 29 and on that same day the full amount was charged, after 2 weeks I wrote them an email didnt get any answer so i called the next day, i was told they will contact supplier to verify status of the order and get back to me which they didnt. On Feb 19 i send them another email and also messaged them on instagram which they answer, the i was informed that the tire carrier would be shipped in 1-2 weeks, on March 5 i had to contact them again and was told that they have just received a tracking number from a tire carrier ordered just a few days before mine and that mine should be shipped any time now, the next day since i didnt receive any tracking number i told them i was worried about the transaction because Genright told me they has the tire carrier in stock, they told me not to worry and that tracking number would arrive anytime soon.
On March 15 I had to contact them again they say they will contact supplier and i told them that if still not shipped to refund my order, they said they spoke to Genright and that it will be shipped by the middle of the week. Again i contacted them on wednesday and was told that if order didnt ship by friday they will refund my order. Didnt hear from them on friday. I wrote them on saturday, sunday and monday too they told me they will refund my order in 3-5 business days, does it take that long to refund and order? I have been refunded before and its never taken that long, also should i start a claim with paypal? I honestly dont know if a can trust them after all this.
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

does it take that long to refund and order?
Generally, yes. It can actually take up to 7 business days for some refunds to process.

goboom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport Altitude
PayPal can take up to 30 days to see the refund. Credit Cards are generally 3-5 business days, but the card issuing bank determines the timeframe. Some credit cards can take 2 weeks.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I to have learned the hard way to always buy direct from the manufacture. I spent over 15k+ between my two f150's with Stage3Motosports and my last order from them I was sent a different product then I ordered. Their response was they are the middle man and since they didn't pack or ship the item I would have to get with the manufacture. It was a UPR product and they did make right. I was using Stage3 as a parts dealer so if I had an issue there would be a trusted parts dealer to handle it, lesson learned. Fool me once..... Sorry for your head ache, hope all goes well, just buy direct or something to this effect will happen again.

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
3-5 business days is standard retailer speak for "We've submitted your claim and its up to our card processor and your bank to send the money back to you". Every store you've ever bought from that is using a traditional credit card system will have this time frame. You can get an instant refund, but only if you use a debit card and enter a PIN.

OP
OP
PanamaJl

PanamaJl

First Name
JeepJLPanama=IG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj on 42s - JlU Rubicon on evo 3.5 lift with km3 37x12.5r17
Just to keep you guys updated, when they went to cancel the order the provider told them that it had been shipped already, so they provided the tracking number and it should be arriving on monday.
Sponsored