Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The dealer I go to is a high volume dealer. Back in February, U was amazed to see no less than 60 JLURs on the lot abd at least 150 JL/JLUs total. Right now they have less than 10 Rubicons and less than 59 JL/JLUs. I'm guess this is a combo of reduced production, year model change over and finance deals. Im glad I gave mine because tbe pickings were slime on the Rubicons right now
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
KBB suggesting there's transactions on trade taking place that are much higher than 2 months ago... so this tells me dealers are paying more for inventory... suggesting there's supply constraints. Bad news for buyers.

Beer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f250 Lariat, 2019 Corvette Z06
I’m in NJ also and I couldn’t find anything in a manual for the most part only 1 or 2 Sport models that were manual. I opted to do a build in the beginning of June right when 21 models opened for ordering.

I do see a bunch of 20 Sport and Rubi’s starting to show up as in transit but not much else trim wise.
Hi ,I ordered a 2021 on 7-17-20. Was wondering if you have gotten any info as to when they are starting production? Did you get a window sticker yet or is it too early?
Sponsored