Is this JL a good deal??

Scubadiveh20

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hi there! So the past few weeks I’ve been getting my financing in order to buy a Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S. I ended up getting a great interest rate + loan through the credit union. I took that loan offer and looked at jeeps. The best deal that I got today was a Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
4 door
White
Automatic
Keyless entry
Power locks
Power windows
Tinted windows
Offer price: $35,385
Msrp: $37,385

Is that a good deal??? Should I accept? Or can I get something better?
Sponsored

Last edited:

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
What's included in etc? Depending on options included it might be. With only the S package thays about invoice.

OP
OP

Scubadiveh20

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What's included in etc? Depending on options included it might be. With only the S package thays about invoice.
Power windows and locks
Keyless entry
Tinted windows

That’s about it, and then standard stuff

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Power windows and locks
Keyless entry
Tinted windows

That’s about it, and then standard stuff
What top regular soft, premium soft, hard top? Auto or manual?

That looks like a base Sport S.

So depending on the Tops and tranny, you're about invoice price. Most people get 3-5% under invoice but that's with placing an order. Off the lot, invoice isn't so bad but you can negotiate a little more if you shop around.

OP
OP

Scubadiveh20

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What top regular soft, premium soft, hard top? Auto or manual?

That looks like a base Sport S.

So depending on the Tops and tranny, you're about invoice price. Most people get 3-5% under invoice but that's with placing an order. Off the lot, invoice isn't so bad but you can negotiate a little more if you shop around.
This is sport s, power locks and windows, tinted windows, automatic, regular soft top, I shopped around a lot. I’ve been to 6 dealerships and none of them are willing to negotiate price at all. Most are listed at 37,889 and lowest I’ve gotten is 35,335

Sponsored

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
This is sport s, power locks and windows, tinted windows, automatic, regular soft top, I shopped around a lot. I’ve been to 6 dealerships and none of them are willing to negotiate price at all. Most are listed at 37,889 and lowest I’ve gotten is 35,335
Unless you're willing to place an order, wait some months and get 3-5% under invoice, then its not bad. That's about how much I paid with the tech group and convenience package. So i got a little below invoice but I had placed an order for a 2door and switched to 4 door. Dealer kept the same %off in my case.

Check if u qualify for the bonusdrive program before buying so u get an extra 500 off in the form of a check. Theres a threat about it