Sponsored

Is this an actual "good offer"?

Preditorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Been looking to trade my 21 Willys JL for a 22 JLURD. After shopping around I have been able to only get 2 offers that seem to be good with a third arriving Monday.

The thing is, I still have doubts as everything seems to be in code, but here is the offer. Please let me know what yall think, and if you have any insight.
Jeep Wrangler JL Is this an actual "good offer"? Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 14-27-49 Details of Vehicle Orders - easyOrderDetails pdf

Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Note: This does not include any affiliate codes applied. A $422 doc would be added as well.
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

You can get better offers out of state that require travel etc. but thatā€™s a solid offer.

Also, not to start an engine debate, but I know the diesel seems to be sometimes problematic in comparison to other engine choices. I initially considered one but read some stuff that put me off to the idea. Do your own research as always, but I just feel obligated to bring it up in case you werenā€™t aware.

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
All I am seeing is a POC, with no notation as to what their offer is. If it is anything close to invoice, you are happy, and they are local then I would do it. Some people on here hunt for deals but that often involves crossing state lines. Here in UT most Jeeps are at MSRP or above.

Also, get whatever engine you want. Everybody has their opinions on what engine is best and it seems to be a never ending debate. BUT here we are, 4 years into the JL and all of the engines are still offered by the manufacture. That should be enough to tell you that they are all decent choices.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Just looked on used car site Vroom and thereā€™s a 2018 Wrangler Unlimited for sale, with 38,170 miles, selling for $55,499. But that has a regular gasoline engine, not diesel, so take it for what you will. If youā€™re financing it Iā€™d try and negotiate the fees down, reminding them that theyā€™re making plenty of interest off of you if financing. If paying cash, Iā€™d still try to get the fees down. Donā€™t forget the nasty surprise called sales taxes too. Good choice on the one touch power top. Youā€™ll love it.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR

Sponsored

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
The thing is, I still have doubts as everything seems to be in code, but here is the offer. Please let me know what yall think, and if you have any insight.
I missed it. What was the source of that offer (if you don't mind telling)?

Sponsored

Latvia1971

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.0 L diesel
You can get better offers out of state that require travel etc. but thatā€™s a solid offer.

Also, not to start an engine debate, but I know the diesel seems to be sometimes problematic in comparison to other engine choices. I initially considered one but read some stuff that put me off to the idea. Do your own research as always, but I just feel obligated to bring it up in case you werenā€™t aware.
I was also debating the engine issue but went with Diesel.....powertrain warranty was 5 year 100000 we shall see how it works out as of today i have 2254 miles on my Rubicon.

OP
OP
Preditorian

Preditorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
$56,585 plus TTL and $422 documentation fee is what they (Chapman Jeep in PA) state in our email correspondence is the offer.

Since I am in Texas that would be a rather long drive, but easily willing to do if it were needed.

It seems all the local, or even nearby dealerships for that matter that I have contacted based on information given in this forum do not offer the 5% under invoice anymore.

Bluesharp

First Name
Bluesharp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara diesel , 1966 MGB
Occupation
Prison dentist...no, seriously šŸ˜· RETIRED!!!
I would not have considered a Jeep had it not been for the diesel. 3 months and 5000 miles later and I'm not disappointed. Great engine/transmission combo. A joy to drive. And the power top is well worth to me.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
$56,585 plus TTL and $422 documentation fee is what they (Chapman Jeep in PA) state in our email correspondence is the offer.

Since I am in Texas that would be a rather long drive, but easily willing to do if it were needed.

It seems all the local, or even nearby dealerships for that matter that I have contacted based on information given in this forum do not offer the 5% under invoice anymore.
Gupton would be closer and may have better pricing.