Is this a good offer?

chris1374

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon (Ordered 10/24)
I'm looking to place an order soon and trying to get the best deal. This is the latest offer so far. Am I missing anything in this negotiation process? Thanks for any info!
Rubicon.JPG
Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I'm looking to place an order soon and trying to get the best deal. This is the latest offer so far. Am I missing anything in this negotiation process? Thanks for any info!
Rubicon.JPG
Also get tread lightly for a additional 1% off under invoice.
Your Jeep is basically what I want to order , but I want the color match top , flares and the steal bumpers. So mine is like 54k and I will get almost 7k off MSRP

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
By my math, that's 3% below invoice. The best deals nationwide are about 7% below. Based on the map it doesn't look like there are much better in LA. Definitely not a bad deal.
Map:
https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home
My suggestion to shop some more. Seems like you are leaving appx $2K on the table? Is it worth the trouble for you? There are some no haggle dealers that will give 7% below invoice. You should atleast get one such quote to compare. Good luck.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
As others have said, this deal is "ok", but it's not a great or even good deal. I don't see doc fees listed either, so my guess is those will get added on too.

Being in Louisiana, I would reach out to Kim at Superior in Arkansas. They are going to give you the best deal within driving range.

Also, join Tread Lightly!

Sponsored

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
It's not a bad deal, but you may be able to do 2-3% cheaper. As others have mentioned, you can join Tread Lightly to save another 1% - the only down side is that you have to wait a month before using it. However you should also check out FCA Affiliate Rewards - over 1,000 companies qualify for the supplier discount, which is the same deal as Tread Lightly but with no waiting period.

TexasNate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara, Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I would like to add that the $500 rebate for military should be on top of the 5-7% off.

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to add that the $500 rebate for military should be on top of the 5-7% off.
Exactly, he's getting only $1,000 off invoice (which is less than 2%). The $500 military rebate would be applicable after any agreed upon deal. And that $500 is not money out of the dealer's profit, it's a rebate/discount from FCA.
With that said, I think anything below invoice is a "Good Deal". Are there better deals? Sure, but below invoice is good. People get 5% or more below invoice, but those are specific dealerships. Plus you have to watch the processing fees as they may eat up the savings.

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Rubicon.JPG
Just my Opinion: You'd like to be at 5% below invoice. So take off $2400, then take off $500 for military. Puts you around $45,700.

Might be worth citing a 6% off invoice deal from other dealers, then compromising in the middle if you want to stay local.

zhengokusa

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 535
It should not be very difficult to get 6K off the MSRP and then add your military discount and hold back.
Shop a little more.
Sponsored