is this a good deal?

Hopsl

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
local dealer is offering invoice plus $500 for this wrangler, which makes the price $60,027. ive ordered it but did not put any money down. I see others posting invoice minus 6-10% and want to hear how that is possible.
thanks for the help.
Sponsored

Attachments

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I haven't seen anyone at 10% below invoice unless they are picking up a left over stock 2018.

The best deal in the country seems to be 8% below invoice if you have Affiliate Pricing. Only 2-3 dealerships are offering this.

Where you live will make a big difference in what you pay. Some areas dealerships don't budge off of MSRP plus charge high dealership fees. Other areas you can easily obtain below invoice pricing.

Personally, I think $500 over invoice is a stink deal.

ckuptz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
local dealer is offering invoice plus $500 for this wrangler, which makes the price $60,027. ive ordered it but did not put any money down. I see others posting invoice minus 6-10% and want to hear how that is possible.
thanks for the help.
Since it looks like you are in Phoenix, have you contacted CJ at Earnhardt CJDR in Gilbert? He offered me 5% below dealer invoice on a 2020 JLUR 3.6L. I know it isn't a diesel but he might still come in below dealer invoice. Peter Notbohm at Rodeo CJDR in Queen Creek might be another choice. He offered me 6% below dealer invoice on the same JLUR. However, the sales tax rate in Queen Creek is 9.55% versus 7.8% in Gilbert so CJ was more competitive.

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
No. You’re not a crazy distance from Prestige in Longmont, Colorado. Ask for Steve. See if they’ll do 7% under with a Tread Lightly membership. Worst case, I know they’ll do 6% under with it.
Sponsored