Sponsored

Is this a good deal on a Wrangler Sahara?

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
First time Jeep buyer (but always wanted one!) so thank you in advance for any advice!
The jeep is basically going to be for trips to the beach with my dog, driving around town, & occasional road trips. May tow jet-skis or boat in future.

Looking at an almost fully loaded 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, MSRP is $56,000. Dealer sent a picture of the Invoice showing $53,000. With employee pricing going on now and a couple other discounts I got it down to $48,800. plus taxes,title,etc (OTD price is $53,000). Not sure if I can also get the 36 mo financing for 0%.

My questions:

Is just over 13% under MSRP a good deal on a Wrangler Sahara?

FCA started friends and family pricing with the shutdowns, and then went to the even better employee pricing on April 15. I'm told Jeep doesn't usually discount much on the Wranglers, are the employee pricing & financing deals going on now really the best deals Jeep has ever offered to the public? Think the deals will get better like if shutdowns are further extended?

I liked the pick up on the 2.0L Turbo, but is the 3.6L V6 a better choice for longevity, reliability & mileage? Is the pick up similar on the 4.0L V6 as the 2.0L Turbo?

Thanks again for any advice you can offer!!
Go to Cargurus .com you will see pricing with $6000.00 plus off depending on the area you live in.
Sponsored