Is this a good deal on a 2021 Diesel?

gidi082

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Sold my 18 JLUR and been shopping around for a Diesel.

Found a fully loaded model at this dealer that had 67 MSRP and dealer is selling it for 63K. They are not budging any further and are firm on 63K. (plus tags title etc)

is that a good deal or should i pass? I was hoping to get them down another grand or two or is that asking for too much?

Any expert advise appreciated. This one is a fully loaded one, all options hence the higher msrp. (power top, etc)

They also said the dealer discount would only apply if i financed. the discount would not apply if i leased. is that True?

Thanks Guys!
Sponsored

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Sold my 18 JLUR and been shopping around for a Diesel.

Found a fully loaded model at this dealer that had 67 MSRP and dealer is selling it for 63K. They are not budging any further and are firm on 63K. (plus tags title etc)

is that a good deal or should i pass? I was hoping to get them down another grand or two or is that asking for too much?

Any expert advise appreciated. This one is a fully loaded one, all options hence the higher msrp. (power top, etc)

They also said the dealer discount would only apply if i financed. the discount would not apply if i leased. is that True?

Thanks Guys!
If it is what you like and want it is a good deal. If you wanted to save some more you would be better off ordering.

I would take that deal.

OP
OP

gidi082

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
If it is what you like and want it is a good deal. If you wanted to save some more you would be better off ordering.

I would take that deal.
Thanks, yea i did some research on the forum after posting this and found out that most folks are saving around ~10% off MSRP or ~8% below invoice on avg. while ordering custom.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
If you don't have to have it this week, I'd find the right dealer and get an order in.
Sponsored